Caracella going to Essendon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Caracella going to Essendon

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Bummers forum on BF is all bittersweet with this wanting of sacking Woosha especially with tonight's performance but all in hope that Caracella takes over as head coach.......which I don't think he wants.

Keep falling Bumheads.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
"Hello Balmey .... Blake here mate".

"Can we have a coffee tomorrow before the game I need to have a chat about that whole me leaving thing cheers".

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Worsfold may even come under pressure this season if they miss the finals. They play the Dogs, the Dockers in Perth and then finish against the Pies.
It wouldn't surprise me if Caracella coaches the Bombers in round 1 next season.
Yep, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
They wouldn't sack an immigrant coach for a home-grown boy, would they?
[/QUO

Bummers wouldn't dare do such a thing would they, TBH
Oh, yeah there was that Hird-Thompson thingy wasn't there
That worked real well for them.
Caracella will wake up tomorrow in a perpetual nightmare

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
I don’t (anymore) believe in having a coach just because they wore the jumper when they played.
Otherwise just get Stuart maxfield.

But for knighta, I’d welcome him back.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
No guarantee mad.

Hearing Scott has a few friends in high places at the Saints.

Scott will need to apply as all other candidates need to do if he wants the job, otherwise Nth will have to fork out his salary of $800,000.

Wouldn't mind him at the Tigers, Ratten that is.

Yes i hope Scott gets the job at the Saints he's mates with Simon Lethlean.

That would give us a chance at getting Ratten to the Tigers. He' knows the game, at Carlton he had 14 wins and a draw in 2011, and then got the flick after 11 wins in 2012.
I reckon he'd be a great replacement for Caracella.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
The Essendon contract may have a 30 day cooling off period. If so there is still time to reconsider Blake. Bombers look like a train wreck atm.

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
I'd rather us sound out Chris Newman then Knighta. Nothing against Knighta, i loved him as a player, but i just think Newman would be more rounded.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
I'd rather us sound out Chris Newman then Knighta. Nothing against Knighta, i loved him as a player, but i just think Newman would be more rounded.

Both have coached clubs to VFL premiership, both were promoted to AFL Assistant coaches. Knighter has coached an AFL club ( and was shafted by them), both would be very good acquisitions.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
The Essendon contract may have a 30 day cooling off period. If so there is still time to reconsider Blake. Bombers look like a train wreck atm.
Hang on a sec. Is this actually official yet? Has Cara signed a contract? Maybe it's not too late.