Caracella going to Essendon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Caracella going to Essendon

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Doesnt he still live in Geelong and the word before he re signed with the RFC was something to do with being away from home so much?

Why then head to Essendon ?

I gather the traffic on the ring road aint as bad as coming in on the WestGate but the Ring Road is also stuffed in Sunshione where it converges into 2 lanes from 4 and always banks up.

Mustve made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I can't imagine why he'd want a job where he'd have Lloyd and Watson undermining him on media street if he doesn't do what they say

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
If Caracella has no ambitions to be a senior coach then he has made a mistake in leaving RFC to go to Essendon (unless the coin was simply to hard to refuse).
That said, Richmond will survive his departure and keep moving forward.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Chubby fella on 360 has reported that he was offered huge coin to move and we were unable to match it and ........ ****** off about him going!

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Chubby fella on 360 has reported that he was offered huge coin to move and we were unable to match it and ........ ****** off about him going!

Betcha he had that smarmy arse grin as he recounted it

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
This better not derail our campaign and his heart better still be in it for the rest of the year.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Don't understand.

Why didn't the RFC hold him till the end of the year, or until our season is over ?

Just odd and unprofessional from Blake.

$$$ talks i guess but still if i got a $ offer from another employer i would have to give at least (minimum) four weeks notice.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Don't understand.

Why didn't the RFC hold him till the end of the year, or until our season is over ?

Just odd and unprofessional from Blake.

$$$ talks i guess but still if i got a $ offer from another employer i would have to give at least (minimum) four weeks notice.
we have, he starts with the druggies next year

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Thanks Taz.

Just going by the comments here i thought he was already going (now).

Thanks. Would help if i read the article.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Betcha he had that smarmy arse grin as he recounted it
Yep and he also managed to throw in another crack about Scumwood pulling our pants down in the PF last year.

Get *smile* Yobbo. Get *smile* Essendrugs.

*smile* journalist. *smile* club.

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Brett Ratten is probably best available but will likely get the Saints job.

I would love Ratten at the club.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
No guarantee mad.

Hearing Scott has a few friends in high places at the Saints.

Scott will need to apply as all other candidates need to do if he wants the job, otherwise Nth will have to fork out his salary of $800,000.

Wouldn't mind him at the Tigers, Ratten that is.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Worsfold will be under pressure next year. He can't survive this much longer. I expect Caracella will be caretaker coach by round 12.
Worsfold may even come under pressure this season if they miss the finals. They play the Dogs, the Dockers in Perth and then finish against the Pies.
It wouldn't surprise me if Caracella coaches the Bombers in round 1 next season.

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
No guarantee mad.

Hearing Scott has a few friends in high places at the Saints.

Scott will need to apply as all other candidates need to do if he wants the job, otherwise Nth will have to fork out his salary of $800,000.

Wouldn't mind him at the Tigers, Ratten that is.

Either Ratten or Teague if they don't get the gig as senior coaches would be good.