Carlton is going to cop a good old fashioned hiding tomorrow night! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carlton is going to cop a good old fashioned hiding tomorrow night!

Sep 2, 2022
Tigers by 46 and we'll see a new, improved and exciting game style.

I liked the passion shown by our players in the 3rd quarter against the AFL's love child (Gold Coast Umps)

Haven't seen that passion in a few years.

Yze will make us very tight-knit and this can only lead to success.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021

I liked the passion shown by our players in the 3rd quarter against the AFL's love child (Gold Coast Umps)

We will be lucky to kick 46pts let alone win by that margin.
Lynch and Dusty make a huge difference but how much match fitness have they got?

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
can't see a win for us this week.

Hopefully will see attack on the football, some signs from the young fellas. Would be happy with that.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
This is the perfect time to play us. We will be better later in the year imo and I think we are still finding our way as a team.

If Carlton don’t win this they should forget any pretence of being a flag threat. That of course would make victory very sweet, but I suspect it isn’t going to happen.

Reactions: 1 users
Sep 2, 2022
VLAUSTIN-GRIMES-PRESTIA-MARTIN-TARANTO-SHORT-D RIOLI-GIBCUS-LYNCH-BALTA-HOPPER-NANKERVIS-BOLTON-BROAD-PICKETT-McINTOSH

These are excellent and proven AFL players.

We're better than you guys think!

yo_eddy

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 18, 2023
I’d be happy, more than happy, if we turned up and gave a four quarter effort and Lynch gets through unscathed.

Reactions: 5 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
If someone in the first row can chuck a couple of rabid ferrets at McKay and CC early we should be right.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Love the enthusiasm and hope but methinks I may resurrect my old "I was there when we were s**t" t-shirt to herald in a new era. The only positives from Round 0 were our opening goal, Noah Balta playing every position, the 3rd qtr comeback, MRJ's pressure and Campbell's composure. I hoping for the best but expecting the worst this year.

• Love

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
VLAUSTIN-GRIMES-PRESTIA-MARTIN-TARANTO-SHORT-D RIOLI-GIBCUS-LYNCH-BALTA-HOPPER-NANKERVIS-BOLTON-BROAD-PICKETT-McINTOSH

These are excellent and proven AFL players.

We're better than you guys think!
Living on past glory. 7 of those are over 30yo and 2 within a month. Curnow might beat us on his own.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Nothing beats a good old fashioned rogering.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
The blue supports melts would be so satisfying if we win this.

• Haha

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Much of the old guard playing tomorrow and I am hoping that they want to play for the guernsey against the enemy like days of old. If they don't fire then I reckon kids will take some places and we will use the season to develop

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Broad to Curnow
Balta to McKay
And cross your fingers
Vaulstin and Rioli can intercept
Young to Mc Kay
Grimes first crack at Curnow. Give the old boy a chance to regain his confidence. Has the pace the others don’t. Vlaustin Gibby Broady to assist in double team.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

Yep, nice 3rd quarter . . . now, if only we could put an effort in like that for 4 quarters.

Our inconsistency within games has been a problem for a few years, I figure Yze and co are working on this but it clearly is not an easy or a quick fix.

Agree with Mr Ant, can't see us winning. A competitive 4 quarter effort would be appreciated (much as I hate honourable losses).

DS