Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I would imagine he was a pretty good coach then as well, he did plenty right. Probably just didn't have the experience he needed at some key moments.
Also the right support and boss.
From the outside it sounded like too many at Brisbane deferred to him

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
So funny that they were still asking (begging) just last weekend.
The incoming coach already knows that they're sloppy seconds.
How good would that make you feel heading into the coaching job?
I'm their third choice.
If I don't win now, I'll be out of a job in 2 years. Awesome set up.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Wossy Lyon may still get the job. They’ve asked Clarko three times and he said no every time. The first part of the process is complete now they move onto the second part; Clarko gives us the arse so just ask Ross!

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
How good would that make you feel heading into the coaching job?
I'm their third choice.
If I don't win now, I'll be out of a job in 2 years. Awesome set up.
5th choice actually.
They have asked Clarko, Lyon, Fagan, Scott for interviews and they all have all declined.
Geez, they can't get anyone to the interview room yet.

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Good means Kingsley should stay with Richmond unless poached for an assistants role elsewhere.
Same Julius.
Kingsley highly rated so wouldn’t want to lose him.
If we lose McQualter we need to replace him with a quality assistant.
Trim the assistants to say 3-4 quality and invest into other areas. Conditioning , well being, keeping Emma Murray and maybe another development person to help with our VFL program and undoubtably a young list coming in..

Reactions: 2 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Yep Voss the boss at Carltank
Hopefully those knife in the back wounds have healed from his Brisvegas coaching stint. Might still need to wear a reverse vest.

At least there's no past player from the last 20 years or more that can compare playing records/achievements with Vossy; certainly not even Judd, who tried, failed and cleared out anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Hopefully those knife in the back wounds have healed from his Brisvegas coaching stint. Might still need to wear a reverse vest.

At least there's no past player from the last 20 years or more that can compare playing records/achievements with Vossy; certainly not even Judd, who tried, failed and cleared out anyway.
“Expecting to play finals next year.....”