Carltony | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Carltony

Why are we discussing the Essendon drugs issue on the Carltank thread ?
should we re-name this thread to the cheats or something?

the Essendon drug taking issue is important, and it may be that during this discussion some facts can be found that will prove once and for all their innocence or guilt.

Reactions: 1 users
should we re-name this thread to the cheats or something?

the Essendon drug taking issue is important, and it may be that during this discussion some facts can be found that will prove once and for all their innocence or guilt.
FYI my post wasn’t meant to be critical, just that I came on to the carltank thread and wondered why the discussion was about Essendon and drugs

Scary part, it's a huge structural setback for Calton.

Anti-vaxxer part is insane but from a purely football point, it's a blow to Carlton.

They have no one to replace him. Garth a chance.

Reactions: 1 user
Plays a contact sport with the risk of CTE but won’t get vaxxed to protect himself, the wider community and helps not to overload our health system.
What a pelican.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
That’ll hurt their structures short term. I read somewhere that Jones has also been dealing with a bereavement in the family, so his head may not be in the right place at present.

Reactions: 1 user
Wants to stand up for what he believes in but doesn’t want to acknowledge the reason.
Get *smile*.

the reason was he too much influenced by bikini clad wellness instagrammers sipping kombucha in front of an infinity pool in Byron

Reactions: 4 users
Reckon we are being a bit harsh here.As far as I know we still live in a democracy and people are allowed to make their own choices whether we agree with those choices or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users