CAsey on The Footy Show / Casey must go to revive Tigers by Caroline Wilson [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

CAsey on The Footy Show / Casey must go to revive Tigers by Caroline Wilson [Merged]

Re: CAsey on The Footy Show

Who are we talking about here ?

(Note: I sucessfully completed a scuba diving course last year. Would I be a chance ?)

No I havn't met him and would love to to get a face-to-face impression. Sometimes you just get that feeling on a person so be critical ...

Also I think that sometimes football club will have a hard time getting the best directors they can. Its such a small compotent of the corporate world and I think it would be hard to do if your not footy mad (in some way)

No, I'm not a RFC employee Struggler, I just get a bit of info from various people/sponsors as to what's going on.

Unfortunately most of it seems to be bad news and i reckon there is more to come.

I should also point out that I once ate an entire packet of Arnotts cracked pepper water crackers without having one single mouthful of beer to wash it down with.

(Surely that's gotta give me a show of getting on ?)

And no brie? Or blue vein? What about a pre-95 red, eh Laff?

Still, the job is yours Redford. Those cracked pepper water crackers are tough.

Redford said:
I should also point out that I once ate an entire packet of Arnotts cracked pepper water crackers without having one single mouthful of beer to wash it down with.

(Surely that's gotta give me a show of getting on ?)
Reddingo--You can post as much rubbish as you want you'll never maintain my workrate. ;)

Yeah. But I paid for it afterwards though Deano.

I had to have a tracheotomy like procedure performed to remove the massive blockage that I had created in my throat.

Suffice to say I insist on only performing this act nowadays with at least one can of beer and a screwdriver in case of emergency.

evo said:
Reddingo--You can post as much rubbish as you want you'll never maintain my workrate. ;)

Yeah, but you tire on weekends Cl-evo-land Steamer.

Redford said:
evo said:

Yeah, but you tire on weekends Cl-evo-land Steamer.
Nah the screen gets all blurry.Musta been something i drank.

Dean ... Redford would have been a Melbourne supporter had he had brie, blue vein or pre-95 red

Talking of Melbourne. I'm a pretty good snow skier,surely this would make me eminantly qualified to become a board member.

slavinskisp said:
Dean ... Redford would have been a Melbourne supporter had he had brie, blue vein or pre-95 red

Lol..you can never discount that possibility, slav.
I mean, his name is Red - Ford: Ford has a very blue logo, so it is well within the bounds of reason that his name is code for Red & Blue. Ford also make 4 wheel drives, perhaps he has a red 4 wheel drive in which he drives to the snow and eats cracked papper watercrackers. It's all starting to fall into place — Redford is a Melbourne "plant", put here to savagely critique our recruitment, our list, our coach and our President - indeed to destabilise the Tigers as much as possible, perhaps so that we will be forced to leave the MCG, whereupon Melbourne will claim the right to train there 2 nights a week.

It's a cunning stunt, but I'm a wake up to it. Watching...watching..always watching...

Hate to disapoint you guys and the fantasy that you have created in your minds but:

1) I hate brie.
2) I hate blue vein.
3) I only eat English Cheddar.
4) I hate Fords and do not drive one, nor a 4 wheel drive.
5) I drive a very fast Mazda 323 with an extraordinarly powerful 1.8 litre engine.
5) I hate wine. I only drink beer.
6) I hate Melbourne and every other club in the league as well.

In case you are interested, Redford, I do throat surgery for a hobby. I'm not qualified, but I have the best rates in town.

eight ace said:
In case you are interested, Redford, I do throat surgery for a hobby. I'm not qualified, but I have the best rates in town.

Excellent stuff Motor Ace. Beyond your legal skills, you're a fairly handy fellow to know.

I better get your contact number from you. Next time I rupture a blood vessel in my throat at a Richmond game, I'll give you a call.

I did actually qualify for the legal skills, but approach them in an equally half-arsed manner.

Didn’t anyone hear the dribble coming from Eddie’s mouth in regards about the TAC sponsorship? He was making it out that collingwood was helping out the TAC with their exposure rather then the TAC helping Collingwood out with the money from the sponsorship. Talk about being cocky. Now I’m really praying that TAC drop Collingwood.

seven said:
Now I’m really praying that TAC drop Collingwood.

It wouldn't worry them too much, seven. Unlike us, they would have sponsors lining up to get in on the action.

Hartbalme said:
seven said:
Now I’m really praying that TAC drop Collingwood.

It wouldn't worry them too much, seven. Unlike us, they would have sponsors lining up to get in on the action.

That's because they return phone calls. Unlike us who don't like returning potential sponsors phone calls.