Castagna announces retirement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Castagna announces retirement

This is my favourite goal out of the many great goals that George kicked.

Just a pity the umpire didn't go arse over tit trying to get out of his way:)

Enjoy your retirement Jason.

great goal, should have been goal of the year IMO

george costanza finger point GIF by HULU

Reactions: 6 users
Goodbye Sir Chaos. A misunderstood hero. He "played tall" and brought his mosquito fleet teammates into the game at ground level with his relentless running and assists. If "George" was still on the move, the ball was still alive. Never retreat, never surrender.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
what better thing to post after a 4 month hiatus than to say thanks to George and wish him the best
concise career full of great stats and I'll miss him being around
we should all step into his (soon to be) Tattoo Parlour and get some ink

Reactions: 1 users
There’s a billboard thanking him on the corner of bridge and Burnley!

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Like others have said the retirement speech like many others was fantastic, seems like a great guy, what a fantastic culture we have.

All the best to George as he seemed to be burdened recently from the speech so i can only hope he enjoys the next stage of his life. I cannot remember someone with such deficiencies in their game achieve as much as what he has, speaks volumes and will hold him in good stead going forward, congratulations on being a triple premiership player and for all the joy you brought to the tiger army, were indebted.

Reactions: 5 users
Rewatching 2019 Grand final, gee he worked his ring off that day. Covered some territory, broke lines with sheer speed.

Reactions: 4 users
KB himself would be proud of that goal against Freo. All-time.

Great goal. A classic. Although my favourite is the sprint against Touhy. Ballistic speed against a guy who is no slouch himself.

Reactions: 2 users
Maybe he'll show up on Monday and act like nothing happened?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users