CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANGES for the Bears | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANGES for the Bears

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
IN: Martin Stack

OUT: Ross Castagna

SUB: Edwards

Graham may not get up. So Stack.

Baker and Stack to rotate off half back into the centre clearances. This gives us bite in both areas.

DO IT Richmond.

Edit: Stack can play back. Arguably his best spot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
In Martin
Out Castagna

Sub: Rioli

I can’t see Stack playing in the backline in an EF when he’s played forward all year. Not enough exposed snr footy to be exposed at this late stage.

Reactions: 5 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Broad Tarrant Baker
Rioli Balta Vlastuin
Pickett Cotchin McIntosh
Martin Riewoldt Rioli Jnr
Cumberland Lynch Bolton
Nankervis Prestia Stack
Miller Sonsie Gibcus Short Edwards

Last edited:

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
In Martin
Out Castagna

Sub: Rioli

I can’t see Stack playing in the backline in an EF when he’s played forward all year. Not enough exposed snr footy to be exposed at this late stage.

Yep he has played forward but we all know he can play the role. Has done it before with arguably more aplomb than his forward exploits.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Stack won't play

We may look at Martin for Gibcus because neither of our possible elimination final opponents have overly tall forward lines

Reactions: 6 users

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
In: Dusty
Out: Shedda (sub) George
This, with strong possibility that Dusty gets subbed out for Edwards at some stage in the game. Not sure even the great man can contribute for a full 4 quarters off the back of a 9 week lay off.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Alas, I agree Stack probably won’t be picked.

But the one to make way for Martin won’t be Gibcus. Dimma has been strong on exposing our elite youth and I reckon Josh will see a final.

Ross has clearly been a depth selection all year and with a close to full list to choose from will be relegated.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Stack won't play

We may look at Martin for Gibcus because neither of our possible elimination final opponents have overly tall forward lines
COllingwood: mihocek and a bunch of smaller.
Cox doesn’t hit the scoreboard anymore

Bris: Daniher mcstay mcinerney hipwood
4 big talls
We can handle that with Tarrant Balta miller Gibcus

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Alas, I agree Stack probably won’t be picked.

But the one to make way for Martin won’t be Gibcus. Dimma has been strong on exposing our elite youth and I reckon Josh will see a final.

Ross has clearly been a depth selection all year and with a close to full list to choose from will be relegated.
Ross has to play.
Drop someone else

If it’s about Ross then dusty will just have to watch

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
If Lynch doesn't come up.

In Dusty
Out Lynch

F - Miller, Jack, Dusty

HF - Shai, Cumberland, Shedda

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
If Lynch doesn't come up.

In Dusty
Out Lynch

F - Miller, Jack, Dusty

HF - Shai, Cumberland, Shedda
I can’t even contemplate Lynch not playing. We have a massively reduced chance if he doesn’t play. Look at our form since he has come back. He is that important to us; probably our most important player.

Reactions: 9 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I can’t even contemplate Lynch not playing. We have a massively reduced chance if he doesn’t play. Look at our form since he has come back. He is that important to us; probably our most important player.
Yes, it's gunna be a real struggle if he doesn't play.

Ryan and Bauer are showing a bit, but it's too early for them.

I think our best option might be, Miller making a contest, Jack doing what Jack does. That leaves Dusty, Shai, Cumberland, MJ and Shedda to cause havoc, oppo defenders won't know which way to look.

I reckon that line up can kick a winning score.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
interesting decisions to be made

because i think our balance looks pretty good ..

Dusty / Graham possible ins.
Ross / Sonsie / Gibcus possible outs.
Lynch will be fine.
George won't be sub.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
interesting decisions to be made

because i think our balance looks pretty good ..

Dusty / Graham possible ins.
Ross / Sonsie / Gibcus possible outs.
Lynch will be fine.
George won't be sub.
I know Ross and Sonsie are mids and Gibcus is a defender so it depends on match ups etc, but on face value I’d be dropping Gibcus out of those three. Ross and Sonsie have looked in really good form of late whilst Gibcus has dropped off considerably. Thought he was pretty average again last night.

Reactions: 3 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Considering we don’t know our opponent and therefore venue and the game is two weeks away, far too early to seriously contemplate this. The only thing that is certain is that someone has to make way for Dusty, I doubt it will be Ross, either, he’s been good.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Considering we don’t know our opponent and therefore venue and the game is two weeks away, far too early to seriously contemplate this. The only thing that is certain is that someone has to make way for Dusty, I doubt it will be Ross, either, he’s been good.
If it’s down to Ross out Dusty in, I say: Ross plays- Dusty emergency.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
v Brisbane
In Dusty.
Out Castagna Ross (sub).
v Collingwood
In Dusty
Out Castagna Gibcus (sub).
Ralphsmith and Stacky possibilities to feature later.