CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANGES for the Bears | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANGES for the Bears

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
v Brisbane
In Dusty.
Out Castagna Ross (sub).
v Collingwood
In Dusty
Out Castagna Gibcus (sub).
Ralphsmith and Stacky possibilities to feature later.
The opponent is a big factor. If it’s Collingwood then Gibcus is one tall too many in defence.

Reactions: 1 user

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Changes to The squad of 26

Baker tarrant Broad
Vlastuin Balta Rioli
Mcintosh Pickett short
Edwards Riewoldt Cumberland
Bolton Lynch moz
Nankervis Cotchin Prestia
miller Sonsie Gibcus Ross
Castagna Soldo Martin graham

Pretty easy
In graham and Dusty
Out stack and mansell

Not sure yet about final 22/23

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
Broad Tarrant Baker
Rioli Balta Vlastuin
Pickett Cotchin McIntosh
Martin Riewoldt Rioli Jnr
Cumberland Lynch Bolton
Nankervis Prestia Stack
Miller Sonsie Gibcus Edwards
No Short. Love it.

• Haha

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
It’s pretty simple.

In: Dusty
Out: Ross

It’s unfortunate for Ross but that’s what will happen.

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
um isn't the whole thing down to Lynch being injured? The AFL site says he has done a hamstring/groin

Does anyone really think Lynch is injured? I'd been joking just before he went off around which of our players would be sat on the bench with ice on something. I'd be surprised if he's actually injured and wasn't managed. I can't see Lynch missing the EF

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
IN: Martin Stack

OUT: Ross Castagna

SUB: Edwards

Graham may not get up. So Stack.

Baker and Stack to rotate off half back into the centre clearances. This gives us bite in both areas.

DO IT Richmond.

Edit: Stack can play back. Arguably his best spot.
No chance Stack plays Carter. Zero chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Comes down to who is sub.

I like MRJ from the first bounce. Give him a proper taste of where needs to get to over the summer.

No to Castagna. Love him but we’ve moved past him.

Finals are played in telephone boxes. Edwards’s hands could be critical in close.

Edwards sub.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Does anyone really think Lynch is injured? I'd been joking just before he went off around which of our players would be sat on the bench with ice on something. I'd be surprised if he's actually injured and wasn't managed. I can't see Lynch missing the EF
Spent his time on the bench in the last qtr with a fair sized bag of ice on the sausage n giblets.
Hopefully it's nothing more serious than resting n rehabbing an annoying n persistent niggle so that he's in best possible shape for our finals in a couple of weeks.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Considering we don’t know our opponent and therefore venue and the game is two weeks away, far too early to seriously contemplate this. The only thing that is certain is that someone has to make way for Dusty, I doubt it will be Ross, either, he’s been good.

Dusty would come in for Castagna and Sonsie or Ross would be the sub I'm tipping

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
It’s great that all the players we are trying to make way for dusty are all offering something.

MRJ pressure. Edwards goal sense. Ross in career best form and using it really well. Gibcus starting to get confidence back. Sonsie using it really well too. Can’t see it outside these five. Good problem and one or two will be really stiff with graham waiting as well.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Dusty as the sub and coming on in the 2nd half and tearing it up has a nice synergy with a previous no.4 in 1973/74.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Revised changes for Brisbane at the GABBA:

IN: Martin Mansell
OUT: Ross Castagna
SUB: Edwards

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Martin won't be in. If we lucky maybe week later. His injury management has been a disaster