CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANGES for the Bears | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANGES for the Bears

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Martin won't be in. If we lucky maybe week later. His injury management has been a disaster
In his post game press conference, Dimma said Dusty trained really well that morning and has turned a corner.
For whatever it’s worth, Balmy at his book launch also confirmed he’ll play.

Reactions: 1 user

bringbakflemmo

Tiger Superstar
Apr 15, 2009
Dusty in
George out
Edwards will retain his spot as he has all year.
Sonsie med sub.
This is presuming no Graham

angle ankle

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2020
I can’t even contemplate Lynch not playing. We have a massively reduced chance if he doesn’t play. Look at our form since he has come back. He is that important to us; probably our most important player.
definitely not probably

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I'd like to see Dusty for Edwards as I can't see Dusty playing alot of midfield time. But I think it might be Sonsie with Bolton playing more midfield time. Ross and Sonsie played very similar games so maybe a toss of the coin.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Those thinking today’s results favoured us are dreaming.

Brisbane away into Sydney away, then a PF against Geelong and a GF against Melbourne.

Doesn’t get much harder than that.

Still, on our current form anything is possible.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007

Brisbane away into Sydney away, then a PF against Geelong and a GF against Melbourne.

That’s what we have to face finishing from 7th spot. It’s a big ask but you never know.

I am tipping Hardwick will be using the mountain analogy a lot these coming weeks.

Reactions: 2 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007

At least the pressure ain't on us and we are certainly capable of beating anyone.

Besides, there still might be some surprise results over the coming weeks.

angle ankle

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2020

prefer lions to pies, after that is a bonus

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
In his post game press conference, Dimma said Dusty trained really well that morning and has turned a corner.
For whatever it’s worth, Balmy at his book launch also confirmed he’ll play.
Balmy wrote a book?

Vanilla slices of Victoria: a connoisseur's guide?

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
All too difficult to call right now as we don't know anything about Lynch's injury so assuming he, Graham and Dusty are fit then whoever gets dropped will be considered very unlucky. I don't see Grimes playing again this year.

Swan Street Tiger

Tiger Cub
May 13, 2014

Or Brissy away into Dees at the G then PF against the Cats / Pies also at the G

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
At least the pressure ain't on us and we are certainly capable of beating anyone.

Besides, there still might be some surprise results over the coming weeks.

True, we have been unreliable this season, which is why we came 7th not top 4. The only team, apart from ourselves, which beat us conclusively, was Melbourne and they were in better form back then.

We go into finals as a wild card. Hope we win at least the EF but the reality is that it is top 4 who are the best placed to win. It is our form which has put us 7th, while we have the team and the system to go deep if not all the way, it is a very long shot.

DS