Changes against the Swannies. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes against the Swannies.

Does anyone know how to go about buying tickets to the Tigers vs Swans match this weekend?

My nephew, a fanatical Tiger, who lives in Brisbane is keen to go, but can’t find out what he needs to do.

At this stage, RFC members with a QLD address have had the opportunity to register for tickets. We were able to nominate up to 8 guests at a cost.

From there, the AFL will release any remaining available seats in a public sale. That was to happen today but we found out earlier it has been delayed.

I would suggest your nephew join the Queensland Richmond Supporters Group page on Facebook. They are continually updating on the progress of tickets etc. He should also get to a function at the Shafston (when they re-commence). Great times there.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks Bristige for your very helpful reply. I will pass it on to my nephew.

We need all the Tiger supporters we can muster to give the team a big roar against the Swans.

Reactions: 2 users
Cotchy provides X factor n his maniacal attack on the ball. Marlion provides X factor in the silky glide and delivery. Same same ....or using the Aldi motto. Good, different!!

Nah. Cotchin is inside for his perfect hair.
Nothing to do with maniac attack.

Hope all Queenslanders get to the game and support the boys.
Can supporters from NSW attend the game? I mean I'm in Melbourne so i can't but can Sydneysiders go? Are there restrictions between NSW and QLD

Hope all Queenslanders get to the game and support the boys.
Can supporters from NSW attend the game? I mean I'm in Melbourne so i can't but can Sydneysiders go? Are there restrictions between NSW and QLD

Qld / NSW border now open so conceivably supporters from NSW can go if they get a ticket

Qld / NSW border now open so conceivably supporters from NSW can go if they get a ticket

Ok so all you tiger supporters living in NSW if you can make it to the game get there in big numbers and support the boys, they will absolutely appreciate it.
Can't wait to watch the game and hear the tiger fans roaring loud...

Reactions: 1 users
B Nathan Broad, Dylan Grimes, Noah Balta
HB Nick Vlastuin, Liam Baker, Jayden Short
C Kamdyn McIntosh, Jack Graham, Josh Caddy
HF Daniel Rioli, Jake Aarts, Jason Castagna
F Tom Lynch, Dustin Martin, Jack Riewoldt
Foll Ivan Soldo, Marlion Pickett, Kane Lambert
I/C (from) Jack Ross, Jack Higgins, Riley Collier-Dawkins, Mabior Chol, Shai Bolton, Callum Coleman-Jones, Ryan Garthwaite, Derek Eggmolesse-Smith

I'm never quite sure on these – does anyone not listed in the 'I/C (from)' section mean they are playing? Mainly wondering about Lynch.

B Nathan Broad, Dylan Grimes, Noah Balta
HB Nick Vlastuin, Liam Baker, Jayden Short
C Kamdyn McIntosh, Jack Graham, Josh Caddy
HF Daniel Rioli, Jake Aarts, Jason Castagna
F Tom Lynch, Dustin Martin, Jack Riewoldt
Foll Ivan Soldo, Marlion Pickett, Kane Lambert
I/C (from) Jack Ross, Jack Higgins, Riley Collier-Dawkins, Mabior Chol, Shai Bolton, Callum Coleman-Jones, Ryan Garthwaite, Derek Eggmolesse-Smith

In: Jack Ross, Ivan Soldo, Riley Collier-Dawkins, Shai Bolton, Jack Graham, Callum Coleman-Jones, Ryan Garthwaite, Derek Eggmolesse-Smith, Marlion Pickett
Out: Dion Prestia (ankle), Trent Cotchin (hamstring), Shane Edwards (personal reasons), Bachar Houli (personal reasons), Toby Nankervis (ankle)

Suspect CCJ on standby for Lynch.
Is Bakes the shortest CHB in VFL/AFL history?

I doubt Lynch will play and if he doesn’t CCJ will. Great to see Marlion named on the ball. I’d like to see DES given another chance.

There's no rule about where you name them, you list 26 by the Thursday and cut it back to 22 on Friday for a Sunday game when the other 4 become emergencies.

Any name you see anywhere on the list could be cut.

I wouldn't rule Lynch out though, it will really just depend on the pain and swelling being manageable for him. Once the bone has been surgically sorted then there isn't much more risk of further damage than a 'normal' hand.

Thank you for clarifying!

Also no Stack in the extended side. Yikes. Kid is being given a lesson.

Lesson/Disciplined/Wake Up call, a multitude of adjectives could be used for Syd and not before time.
Lockdown and hub may be his best chance of getting back on track, if not ......

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Stack is getting ahead of himself
Naish ...I have no idea what this guy has to do. There is obviously something the Coach doesn’t like

In - Soldo Pickett, Graham, Egg, Ross, CCJ, Garth, RCD and Bolton

Out - Cotchie, Sheds, Bash, Dion, Nank,

Graham, Pickett, Soldo, and Shai are the lkely certainties with CCJ likely to replace Tommy if he doesnt come up.

Ross, Egg, RCD and Garth the other ins of which one will come in likely Egg or Ross.

No Dow no Naish, and no Stackman either.

Lesson/Disciplined/Wake Up call, a multiple of adjectives could be used for Syd and not before time.
Lockdown and hub may be his best chance of getting back on track, if not ......
Might make him. might break him the Hub . Crossroads I am tipping

Reactions: 2 users