Changes for Qualifying Final | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for Qualifying Final

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Feels good to say that.

In: $hai, Big Tom

Out: Chol, Ross (stiff)

Reactions: 5 users
Feb 25, 2007
Outs: Chol (so disappointing), Ross, Castagna (won't happen but here's hoping) but if it's not George then likely Caddy even though he did well
Ins: Lynch, Prestia, Bolton

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I wouldn't risk Chol in the final series as we never know which Chol is going to take the field. I would rather have Balta or Broad pinch hitting in the ruck like the great Griggs as we know they don't go missing. So my changes would be Lynch probably for Caddy, Bolton for Ross and Broad for Chol

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I dont reckon Dion comes in for the Q final.

a semi- or a prelim return I reckon

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Obviously Lynch, Bolton and Prestia will come in if fit, however it’s not a bad back up crew if there is changes needed Broad, Markov, Higgins, RCD an Eggs

ive put a line through Chol, if a big fella can’t impose the contests when there’s a possible finals campaign on the line, well I can’t trust going forward , in saying that I won’t be shocked if he does get his chance

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
One thing I'm pretty sure of is at least one of Caddy and Pickett will definitely play, probably both if Caddy is fit.

Reactions: 2 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Out: Chol, Ross, Aarts (inj)
In: Lynch, Bolton, Higgins

Don't think Prestia is risked.

Balta to give a ruck chop out for Nank.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I dont reckon Dion comes in for the Q final.

a semi- or a prelim return I reckon

Whilst we have the double chance is the time to risk Dion, if he can walk get him in otherwise I would be reluctant to bring him in cold for an eliminator, (even as good as he is).

Reactions: 6 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Castagna should not be in that team. His kicking for goal is atrocious, and he is not getting enough of it either. Aarts should be.
Chol has blown it.
Nothing much left in the cupboard. So Broad.
In Bolton, Broad and Lynch
Out Caddy, Castagna and Chol.

Reactions: 2 users