Changes for R9 v Dogs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for R9 v Dogs

Going by Ooze's presser, it looks like a definite swap between Naismith and Samson next week.

Reactions: 2 users
Ins: Balta, Hopper, Prestia, Ryan, Coulthard OR Cumberland, (I'd prefer Prestia not come in but wouldn't be surprised if they rush him back in. I would much rather McAuliffe to come in.
Outs: Mansell, Campbell, Naismith, Banks, Dow

We are too short up forward. Ryan and Balta will help. If Balta rucks we have Ryan there with Lefau assisting. Vice versa if Ryan rucks and Balta as the main forward.
I think Campbell needs to be reprogrammed as a winger. He's a good runner. Banks doesn't go hard enough and again had zero tackles.

Reactions: 1 users
In Cumbo Ryan Trezise Coulthard MacAuliffe
Out Naismith Campbell Mansell McIntosh Dow

Reactions: 1 users
If they rush Prestia back its laughable, that just screams panic.

Seasons over no point rushing blokes back.
You like losing I gather
I thought we left that mentality back a long time ago

Likelihood is Ryan in for Naismith and no other changes. Assuming Prestia and Balta get another week.

I would like to see Cumberland in for Banks, play Campbell on a wing.
Kamdyn to half back, McAuliffe sub perhaps.

Personally not sure Graham is an automatic in. His form has been average, would prefer to keep playing Sonsie/Campbell.
Sonsie and Campbell , really
I rather pick 2 orange 🍊 witches hats , they would make more impact !!

Likelihood is Ryan in for Naismith and no other changes. Assuming Prestia and Balta get another week.

I would like to see Cumberland in for Banks, play Campbell on a wing.
Kamdyn to half back, McAuliffe sub perhaps.
I think it's pretty much a guarantee that Prestia and Balta will play, they've been in full training last week and obviously this week too.

Ins: Balta, Hopper, Prestia, Ryan, Coulthard OR Cumberland, (I'd prefer Prestia not come in but wouldn't be surprised if they rush him back in. I would much rather McAuliffe to come in.
Outs: Mansell, Campbell, Naismith, Banks, Dow

We are too short up forward. Ryan and Balta will help. If Balta rucks we have Ryan there with Lefau assisting. Vice versa if Ryan rucks and Balta as the main forward.
I think Campbell needs to be reprogrammed as a winger. He's a good runner. Banks doesn't go hard enough and again had zero tackles.
Like your outs but don't think Hopper is ready to come back yet.

Reactions: 1 user
In; Cumbo, Balta, Kozi/Ryan, McAuliffe, Prestia.

Out; Naismith, Campbell, Pickett, Grimes, Dow

Need some blokes that can potentially kick goals. I’d even give Macca a full game in the forward line.