changes for round 21 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

changes for round 21

In Nick Vlastuin, Kamdyn McIntosh, Callum Coleman-Jones, Hugo Ralphsmith, Maurice Rioli Jr

Out: Jack Ross (omitted), Jason Castagna (omitted) :clap2 , Jake Aarts (omitted) :clap2 , Josh Caddy (medical sub), Mabior Chol (omitted):clap2, Ryan Garthwaite (omitted)
Good times.

And how about Caddy sub 2 weeks straight gets dropped .................................. he has to be talking to other clubs now surely.

Dimma has run out of patience. Whack.
Took him a while.

About time George was dropped. He has been terrible all season. Looking forward to seeing MRJ in action.

Also glad the game is on Saturday as heavy drinking is a prerequisite to be able to get through our games since the bye. Sunday hangovers are much better than Monday hangovers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Dimma swing axe hard. And all bang on.

Whatever happens, happens.

Games aren‘t gifted.

Yeah that’s right. Season’s gone, can afford to put a few on notice (and possibly end a few careers).

This is exciting.

The future gets their chance to show us what they got.

I wouldn’t normally tolerate a loss to Norf, but with the ins, and also the outs, this is going to be worth watching.

Fair to say this is the most I’ve looked forward to a game all year.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
About bloody time to all those. Did the selection committee go through PRE?

yeah the MC havnt logged on all year.

about *smile* time they listened to us again.

we won them 3 flags.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
In Nick Vlastuin, Kamdyn McIntosh, Callum Coleman-Jones, Hugo Ralphsmith, Maurice Rioli Jr

Out: Jack Ross (omitted), Jason Castagna (omitted) :clap2 , Jake Aarts (omitted) :clap2 , Josh Caddy (medical sub), Mabior Chol (omitted):clap2, Ryan Garthwaite (omitted)
EDC7CE4D-C19D-490E-94D6-A4A535DB7258.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Also glad the game is on Saturday as heavy drinking is a prerequisite to be able to get through our games since the bye. Sunday hangovers are much better than Monday hangovers.

agree. I don't recover from the Monday post loss depression with a hangover until about Thursday

He backed his team in, until it was season gone. I don't mind that. Stand by your people, then say "sorry, you didn't step up. I've given you every opportunity."

Now. Take on the Jeep motto, and don't look *smile* back.

Reactions: 4 users
Withe slim glimmer of finals still there, they'll go for mainly experience. Reckon Aarts and George must go this week and now's the time to swap Chol for CJ and see what he offers for the rest of the season. So even being conservative I reckon:
Out: Chol, Garth, Aarts & George
In: CJ, Broad, Vlaustin & one of either Ralphsmith, Cumberland or MRJ
You pretty much got your wish. You must be psycho

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Love the changes, but what's up with Marlion? Form not good enough? I think he's had a decent season.