changes for round 21 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

changes for round 21

North?

this playing 2 good games in a season, and staying in finals contention is horrible.

Lets rack the *smile* cue.

Out: Aarts, Castagne, Ross, Chol, Garth, Cotchy (managed), Sheds (managed), Nank (managed)

In: MRJ, Cumberland, Ralphsmith, Martyn, Ryan, CCJ, Broad, Vlastuin
Great first thoughts in hindsight!

Reactions: 1 user
Crazy thing is no one else wants 8th spot and we still have a chance.

So Dimma will go to win

in CJ Broad Vlaustin Pickett McIntosh
out Chol Garth Ross George Aarts
Yeah - had a chat to Dimma today about this weeks changes and he agreed with me but said Broad and Pickett not available

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I'd be tempted to pull the trigger on both of em to be honest.

Need to free up the #5 for Cerra anyway if hes coming over!
100% Naish, Ross, Cathwaite, Miller and Eggy will be cut the Monday after round 23.
Chol will depart.
We will be put up a player for a Trade.
Houli Astbury will retire.
3 new kids
Narkle, Carra and another midfielder will be added.

If that's the last we ever see of the Aarts Castagna forward combo, we might have a chance a second half to our dynasty.

Reactions: 2 users
dig the changes - but where's Pickett ??

this side will win.

the VFL quotient has plummeted from 4 to 0*

* Rioli's are exempt from VFL classification, even fat, slow ones.

we will be in the 8 Sunday night
Saturday night

Well that’s a wheelbarrow-load of manure dumped down the end of the garden.

Good ins, can’t wait to see our forward line now.

Lost it at the selection table.

Cant believe Aarts and Castsgna got dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
A bit late but finally the MC has woken up. These were the selections we have been used to. MC must of been on the drinks this year and finally sobered up

A bit late but finally the MC has woken up. These were the selections we have been used to. MC must of been on the drinks this year and finally sobered up
Yep the faint hope kept Dimma going back to the same bone dry well, when it had become obvious a new one needed to be tried.

The youngsters will at least brig some zip and energy.

Good changes. Revamped backline with rioli mansell stack and now a revamped fwd line with mj ralphsmith parker and CJ. Theres a freshness to the side that should have happened a while ago. But it's not too late - we just need our core midfield group to step it up a notch.

Reactions: 6 users
Good changes. Revamped backline with rioli mansell stack and now a revamped fwd line with mj ralphsmith parker and CJ. Theres a freshness to the side that should have happened a while ago. But it's not too late - we just need our core midfield group to step it up a notch.
I see big problems with our core midfield. Too old too slow. Take away 30yo+ in Edwards, Cotchin, Dusty, Lambert what do we have left? Even Prestia is nearly 29. Need new brigade to step in and step it up but I'm not sure what we have currently is up to AFL level.

Here are the Maggots for our game.
Hayden Gavine (14), Jamie Broadbent (20), Simon Meredith (21)
Are they pro or anti Tigers?

Here are the Maggots for our game.
Hayden Gavine (14), Jamie Broadbent (20), Simon Meredith (21)
Are they pro or anti Tigers?
Meredith has umpired 2 of our 3 premierships so can't be that anti tigers. Don't know the other two so the presumption is they will slaughter us until they demonstrate otherwise.