changes for round 21 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

changes for round 21

Holy *smile* moley. One of those wet dream PRE wish list mass outs of non performers and ins of deserving kids. I'm glad I took the 66s on offer for the flag earlier this week

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
MRJ could scarcely give less than Aarts.

he could play the remainder of the season, go goalless, and have given more statistically, romantically, logically, genetically, historically, aesthetically, you name it

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Are our reserves playing. It will be fun seeing George not get a kick in the twos.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
this side will win.

the VFL quotient has plummeted from 4 to 0*

* Rioli's are exempt from VFL classification, even fat, slow ones.

we will be in the 8 Sunday night

Reactions: 1 user
Holy *smile* moley. One of those wet dream PRE wish list mass outs of non performers and ins of deserving kids. I'm glad I took the 66s on offer for the flag earlier this week
Was that 66-1 for the flag or the 8?

Club
Avg Age
Avg Gms
Avg Gls
Avg Hgt
Avg Wgt
Rich
26.12​
116.4​
85.0​
185.5​
84.5​
N.M.
25.18​
87.2​
47.2​
189.3​
86.3​

We have got a couple back but at last we see the ruthless cull many of us have been crying for. Now I am looking forward to Saturday's match