Changes for the Mundy game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the Mundy game

Really don't see why we need to play Soldo if Lobb is out. Nank and Balta should be enough ruckman.
Like to see MJ replace him - probably Mansell the sub.

Reactions: 4 users
The changes this week really don’t matter. If Dusty or Lynch were right it may be a different story, but we’ll be lucky to get within 5 goals of Freo tomorrow night.
Agreed. Very slow team against the runners of Freo.

Reactions: 1 user
We win comfortably.
Freo are cooked.
Tigers are primed.

Taberner always does a number on us.
Who doesn't?
Sam Day got dropped this week.
Obrein is lucky he hasn't been delisted.
Himmelberg has hit a light tower, he has disappeared.
The Dud from Stkilda didn't touch the ball against a team full of smurfs.
Zurrfart won't get a kick this week.

Reactions: 1 users
Last 5 games Taberner V Richmond (2018 didn't play).

2021 - 3 goals
2020 - 1 goal
2019 - 1 goal
2018 - didn't play
2017 played twice, 1st game 2 goals, 2nd game zero goals

Has kicked 7 goals in 5 games against us, ave 1.4 goals per game.
I can only remember as far back as 2021. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Thats weird. I can only remember between 2017 and 2020.
I watched the 2017 granny again last night.
Still amazes me how we did it with one ruck and one key forward. The pressure we asserted on the crows and the run won it for us.
Todays team should rewatch it before this game to see what it takes to overwhelm the opposition.
The lift we got from Prestia , Nank and Caddy has now disappeared. We need some new blood in the team.

Still amazes me how we did it with one ruck and one key forward. The pressure we asserted on the crows and the run won it for us.
Todays team should rewatch it before this game to see what it takes to overwhelm the opposition.
The lift we got from Prestia , Nank and Caddy has now disappeared. We need some new blood in the team.
Agree. I would love him to use Pickett a la Grigg

We put Marlion in the guts in his first game and he hasn't been there since.

Yeah, I reckon Marlion as a centre would be a great move. Certainly worth a try. All those opposition big bodied mids sprawled across the centre square would be quite the sight.

DS

Reactions: 3 users
not sure watching again to confirm we need pace is much value.
- unless m/c watch it.