Changes for the Mundy game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the Mundy game

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Just putting it out there before it happens. Fyfe to Mundy. Siren.

Well it was a complete *smile* show with many of our best players for the year down on form.

In : Ross, Martin
Out : Aarts, Gibcus (inj.)

If they don’t roll the dice with Dusty then a small forward but didn’t seem like any stood up in the VFL reading the limited report on club website and twitter feed.

Edwards needs to be the sub.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
M

Well it was a complete *smile* show with many of our best players for the year down on form.

If they don’t roll the dice with Dusty then a small forward but didn’t seem like any stood up in the VFL reading the limited report on club website and twitter feed.

Martin is still 50-50 for the Brisbane game.
Out Grimes Nakas Edwards Short
In anyone that has a heart beat in the 2's

Reactions: 1 user

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
Big statement but A graders who give important 50,s away....Prestia..nank
( but that cant happen but i hope dimma put a rocket up them )

No leadership im that last north goal .
Grimes...cant happen but bloody hell that was lame

Edwards sympathy and thanks to be sub

Gibcus injured
Aarts

In....players who chase amd tackle hard
Ross...maurice..castagna

clown

Tiger Superstar
Mar 16, 2004
Aarts out not sure Gibcus was actually injured and there seems to be no stand outs at vfl level despite the win yeah possibly Ross in and would like to see stack play if fit need his ticker

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Out: Aarts Gibscus Edwards

In: Clarke Stack (if fit) and I’d pick RCD. Reckon Marvel suits him and to help with clearances. Last chance saloon

Reactions: 1 users

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Out Edwards , Gibcus , Miller. Aarts
In. Orange Witches Hat , Soldo , Martin

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne

One of my recurring nightmares…

Out: A-arts, Gib (inj)
In: I want to give Stack a go, but anyone really with desperation but I hate feeling this way that the season is done and Dusty.

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Not saying we give up on winning at all costs, but it is time to treat the season as gone and to give some of our younger players a go.

We have been smashed at stoppage all year and before we settle on high priced imports from GWS, I ‘d like to see more of what we have on our list.

We know what Dow and Ross bring and I expect they will both be re-signed. But before decisions on Collier-Dawkins and Stack are reached their selection over the next 6 games is a must.

Not this week though.

This week we won’t have Gibcus, Lambert, Lynch, Martin, Soldo or Stack through injury.

In Brown, who is going to be a star hopefully for us, and Ryan.
Out Aarts, Edwards and Gibcus.

B Vlastuin Miller Tarrant
HB Brown* Grimes Rioli D,
C McIntosh Short Pickett
HF Baker Graham Bolton
F Cumberland Balta Riewoldt
R Ryan Sonsie Prestia
I/C Broad, Cotchin, Nankervis and Ralphsmith.
Sub Edwards.
Em Collier-Dawkins.

Last edited:

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
We just need to win the remaining games. Ensure our injured players come back ready (100%) because we need them in the finals. Having Lynch, Martin and Soldo will make a big difference. We have continued to bring the ball into our forward line but lacked either Dion or Lynch in the last three close games.