Changes for West Coast Next Week | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for West Coast Next Week

Out- nank Bauer Pickett
In- soldo Ryan Ross

Pickett sub

Have to keep the two tall forward two Ruck setup as we look atrocious when it’s just Jack.

Jack and miller up forward.

Soldo and Ryan rotating off the bench to play Ruck.

Should we be keeping Marlion away from Perth? Coppers lost on bail. They might nab him for something else for another crack

Out: Nank, Bauer, Cotch (rest)
In: Soldo, Ross, Mansell

IMO, we will keep a similar structure to how we played most of last night- Jack, Miller, Pickett the aerial targets up forward, Ross on the wing. Mansell will play forward spot that had Cotch, Prestia, Hopper and TT rotating through most of last night.

Out: Nank, Bauer, Cotch (rest)
In: Soldo, Ross, Mansell

IMO, we will keep a similar structure to how we played most of last night- Jack, Miller, Pickett the aerial targets up forward, Ross on the wing. Mansell will play forward spot that had Cotch, Prestia, Hopper and TT rotating through most of last night.
Cotch spell is probably spot on. Wish we could also give Jack one…

Reactions: 1 users
And remember we had the chance to draft a big lump of a player in the mid season draft but went another way.

Has any other club had to put up with that sort of fixture, I doubt it.

Poor old Collingwood have had two instances this season of being away from the 'G in consecutive games.

Round 3 + 4
Round 11 + 12

And can you believe that the poor bastards then have to contend with the same again Round 16 + 17

Reactions: 1 user