Changes (i.e all aboard the tank express) VS Genius Clarko's last game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes (i.e all aboard the tank express) VS Genius Clarko's last game

Ironically I think a loss was the best outcome for us. Tank it up, get some game time into the kids & hope to get some slightly earlier picks

If it were up to me I’d be giving Cotch a rest & would handover the captaincy reigns to Vlastuin next week. Make Graham his VC fit the game, give these guys some more on field leadership confidence.

I’d then bring in RCD, Cumberland, Chol, Ross, Pickett, KMAC, Martyn & probably Biggie. Give as many senior guys an early finish to the season as possible.

I’m pretty pleased with the news that we’re not interested in Cerra. Rate him, but not for two first rounders. Need to target midfield class as well as both a KPD & athletic KPF. As of now our cupboard is pretty bare in the KPP stocks…will be an interesting off-season

Reactions: 1 user
Caddy's papers would appear to be stamped, a 2 time premiership player deserves a farewell game even if there's no crowd.

In: Cumberland, Martyn, Miller, RCD, Houli (farewell game), Astbury (farewell game)

Out: Garthwaite (delisted), Parker (delisted), Cotchin (rested), Grimes (rested - didnt look right tonight), Lambert (rested), Lynch (rested)

Just play the kids and see what we've got.
I pretty much agree with that list. I would also rest Nank. Happy to play CCJ and Chol.

Given the VFL is not playing and there are no paying crowds, next week should be treated as a development game.

Ok, it's tank city now we've been finally put out of our misery.

In: Cumberland, some other young player
Out: Cotch (have a great holiday skip and we'll see you next year), and whoever else. Whatever.

I'm spent.

Even if we turn up to play Hawthorn will beat us next week.

Ok, it's tank city now we've been finally put out of our misery.

In: Cumberland, some other young player
Out: Cotch (have a great holiday skip and we'll see you next year), and whoever else. Whatever.

I'm spent.

We win we stay 10th, we lose we go down one place to 11th as saints play freo and one of them will jump over us.

If Essendon and Eagles win tommorrow we know thats it for 2021
So time to play some more kids Cumberland and Martyn both have to play

RCD for Cotchin
Martyn for Prestia
Miller for Garth
Cumberland for Shedda