Changes V GC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V GC

bricci

Tiger Rookie
May 7, 2004
Hope we make a statement and leave Vlaustin out for the North game as well.
We won't win it all if we continue with these undisciplined acts. We have been much better of late but this was a ridiculous act in the last minutes of a game that was well won.
We can win the last 7 - I think this one and the Port game loom as the biggest dangers (maybe along with Freo b/c at Marvel).
Would habe ordinarily advocated giving Gibcus a rest but his athleticism is a great match for Chol.
Conditions should be perfect, maybe some dew late in 2nd half but forecast cloudy conditions would negate this.
Need a big game from Nank and Soldo - can't be beaten like that out of the middle again, Prestia will help a lot.

If we can escape this injury free should be at full strength after the North game.

Outs: Martin, Vlaustin
Ins: Prestia, Mansell

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
VFL have the bye this week, so it could be an opportune time to give Lambert another week off, and maybe Edwards if needed, and give some of the kids gametime.
and a good time for a young one to be sub- maybe Clarke, or Cumberland

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Hope we make a statement and leave Vlaustin out for the North game as well.
Best time to make a statement is when you can afford to lose a game. We can't. Agree though that Nick needs a good size 14 up the quoit for that act.

• Wow

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Didn't expect these odds. Neither did Hugo Ralphsmith

1657082120338.png

• Wow

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Ins . Prestia and Mansell
Outs Dusty and Vlaustin

Reactions: 3 users

Bourke30JC33

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 15, 2021
RFC - Back to Back Dynasties
Can't see Sonsie on debut interstate.
Away from family and friends.
He should debut in a game at the MCG.
A Richmond Man should debut at our hallowed ground.
An unforgettable life experience for the young man.

• Love
Feb 25, 2007
In: Prestia, maybe Clarke, cannot decide.
Out: Martin, Vlaustin.

Clarke won't come in.

Reckon it'll be Mansell for Vlustuin. I wouldn't mind seeing Miller come in for Gibcus but doubt they will make too many changes.

Ins: Prestia, Mansell
Outs: Dusty, Vlustuin

Reactions: 1 user