Changes V GC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V GC

It a real concern that Aarts is preferred to all of the kids in the twos. We are playing to win though so it's a clear message to them to get moving.
I agree , but to be fair he has been in our best's in the vfl not sooking it up.

Reactions: 4 users
We’ll he’s had 23-24 disposals or so the last 2 weeks. Sonsie doesn’t have AFL level endurance or enough defensive capabilities just yet.
Great point I'm not his fan , but you reward on performances.

Reactions: 1 users
Mabs, Casboult and Day all named forward. We only have two legit tall defenders and one of them is Miller. Win the clearance and get it in quick will be their plan.

Reactions: 1 user
Aarts' job will be to tackle and create dirty ball for our defenders to mop up and sweep away.

Reactions: 1 user
Umpires
Nick Foot (2), Robert O'Gorman (10), Jacob Mollison (32)

Do these blokes hate us?
Mollison and Foot not too bad. O'Gorman one of the worst. He's the one that looks like a virgin that lives with his mum

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Marlions 50 and broadys 100

Has there ever been a tougher coincidence of milestones?

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Miller will play on Mabs, would have done it 1000 times at training. Not sure who will take more confidence from that but I suspect Mabs.

He's been getting it heaps. Hasn't always been in the midfield because they're giving Sonz, RCD and Dow (and Ross) first crack, but he's been better than all of them (bar Ross) when he's gone in there.

There's a message: If you want a game, be better than Jake Aarts, kids. Currently you're not.
Marbs would be licking his lips.

Akshelly, this should be Miller's breakthrough game. He's trained on Mabs heaps. He knows Mabs will not come at the ball. Be proactive, Ben, and you'll take half a dozen intercepts. Get involved on offence as he has in the 2s and he'll have 25 touches and six score involvements while Mabs is in the goal square.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
On the flippity, Mabs has nothing to fear from Miller and could well take him to town.

So, yeah. We'll learn something.

Reactions: 1 users
It will be wet and slippery.
The footy will be like a cake of soap.
We love playing on that ground.
Rankine not playing is a massive bonus

• Love
Reactions: 3 users