Changes v GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v GWS

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I'd love to watch a game of footy tonight.
llCGYwO.jpg

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Does anyone actually like them? I hate them, too. Yet since they’ve been in a hiatus every time I listen to someone in the radio they’re moaning about the fact that there aren’t any games on Thursday night.
Hell yes, love a Thursday night game to watch on the box.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I think somebody said it starts round 10. Makes tipping a lot harder that's for sure.
Ah you're right. Saw the headline last week that said the AFL was "on the cusp" of returning to Thursday night teams. Then this week's headline that said Thursday teams are back. Forgot to allow for red tape.

HeadandShin

Burning bright
Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
I like footy on any night, if we win. Worst thing about Thurs night games is how you get those Friday night good vibes, then realise you still have to work the next day. ☹️

Reactions: 3 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Thursday night teams don't came back until next week round 10

I have just realised that - logged onto the AFL site and couldn’t see any squads apart from tomorrow nights game - what a disappointment.

So the AFL announced team selections would now revert to Thursday’s as per tradition - what does the email from the AFL to the clubs take a week to get to them.

Feb 25, 2007
I have just realised that - logged onto the AFL site and couldn’t see any squads apart from tomorrow nights game - what a disappointment.

So the AFL announced team selections would now revert to Thursday’s as per tradition - what does the email from the AFL to the clubs take a week to get to them.

Thurs night teams starts from Round 10 for all teams!

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

Yep why wait a week