Changes v Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Hawks

If Baker was to stay in WA he would need to isolate for 14 days. I do not know the rules for him being there and going to funeral and interacting with other mourners. However he could go into WA with permission attend the funeral then leave. Comes back to Vic and does not have to isolate anymore.

Already stated he does not have to isolate

ClubAvg AgeAvg GmsAvg GlsAvg HgtAvg Wgt
Rich26.27109.484.5185.084.8
Haw28.44146.7110.2187.687.9

Hawthorn's team is the oldest in VFL/AFL history.
Laughed at Alister's post-game press conference. With a straight face, he claimed that the reason for the late change to drop Puopolo was to make sure that Hawthorn would not field the oldest team in history.

Reactions: 1 user
Laughed at Alister's post-game press conference. With a straight face, he claimed that the reason for the late change to drop Puopolo was to make sure that Hawthorn would not field the oldest team in history.

He was hanging shiit to all those in the media that called them old and that have recruited has beens.
He stuck right up them..

Reactions: 1 user