Changes v #lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v #lolNorf

One of the keys to winning tomorrow is to negate Brown and get on top of Higgins.

Without those two firing we have to be a big chance. Ziebel can be dangerous as well, so hopefully we can contain him as well.

graystar1 said:
One of the keys to winning tomorrow is to negate Brown and get on top of Higgins.

Without those two firing we have to be a big chance. Ziebel can be dangerous as well, so hopefully we can contain him as well.

Worry with Brown is he's so tall and long arms, similar to Cox when we played the Pies. We didn't deal well with him in the 1st half, consistently let him get out in front on the lead and couldn't spoil. Need to be better than that with Brown.

Higgins is in career best form, so needs to be watched closely. Not worried about Ziebell, doesn't usually have much of an impact even with high possessions.

Waite and Brown stretch our backline due to their height and athleticism. We need our midfield to fire, otherwise it could be a long day.

We should win by 5 goals plus, but I don't think we've played 4 quarters for a while. Danger game.

Wow. Win against North and we are 2 games and significant percentage ahead of the third team. Huge advantage after just 8 games.

Smoking Aces said:
https://theshinboner.com/2018/05/10/how-richmond-tigers-play-pressure-game-style-the-shinboner/
Describes things simple enough for all to follow, didn't realise how simplistic Dimmacaraleppa's game plan was. Loved the bit about how the Crowbaits had to win a record amount ( under Pyke's coaching ) of contested possession n kicking on their own dunghill to beat us.