Changes v #lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v #lolNorf

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Prestia Out
Chimp In

That might be it.

Higlet for Stengel is something worth looking at. Higlet has a chance to step down and consolidate all he's learned. Stengel on VFL form deserves a run of games before Rioliu comes back.

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Need for more speed on this dump of a ground,Stengle in Prestia out for 2 weeks ,Cotchin in,

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
Should be an interesting game.
we haven't travelled for awhile.

It seems #lolNorf reckon they can knock us off.

Does Miles come in for Prestia?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
In Miles
Out Prestia

Stengle probably desereves a game, so if he came in for Higgins it would be well deserved.

Give Cotchin another week, no need to risk him.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
apparently cotch is fine, could have played yesterday but were conservative, that's the official line at least.

Out Prestia Higgins, In Cotch Stengle

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
has a very Melbourne and Collingwood type feeling this game, two teams showing something in 2018. We will be tested, away from the G, a very disciplined team with Jacobs back at the premier tagger in the comp, in form ruckmen and 200cm headache in Brown up front. JLT result wont mean a thing from earlier still scared from a 2 decades of constant North Melbourne beatings. A stage with a form team away from the G to continue our 2018 momentum.

Cotch in with the possibility we may see a 2nd ruck for the first time in 2018 come in. Prestia until he is right and what ever team balance call needs to me made. Lloyd would be extremely stiff to be dropped.

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
No "Come to North Dusty" banners this weekend??? :cutelaugh

Happy to print up "Come to North Hampson" ones for them.

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I’d like to see

In cotch out Prestia
In the wombat out the higglett
In Bolton out Townsend

We want eye popping speed and agility on a fast deck.

I also want to see Scott pop an eye ball and not sleep for a month after sand fly mania horror show hornet attack...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8J8Ygt_t69A

TheCan

Tiger Superstar
Jul 17, 2011
#LOLnorf
They are adamant they are the same as us in pressure but much better in the ruck and kick efficiency, so it is suggested they will cut us apart on the same ground.

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
TheCan said:
#LOLnorf
They are adamant they are the same as us in pressure but much better in the ruck and kick efficiency, so it is suggested they will cut us apart on the same ground.

Don't forget the best tagger in the world

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
I still reckon we should be trying to get senior games into a 2nd tall forward. Probably Moore, but Chol or even Garthwaite at CHF is worth a look.

Also Miles. Surely Miles.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
evo said:
I still reckon we should be trying to get senior games into a 2nd tall forward. Probably Moore, but Chol or even Garthwaite at CHF is worth a look.

Yep. Give Milesy a go.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
TheCan said:
#LOLnorf

Well they did beat hawks recently. And swans at the scg but the swans can’t play the scg for some reason: only away. And we got badly rolled by port power at Etihad recently. And port are not that good.
Not sure what to think of north but they probably just belong in the melb Coll Freo bracket.

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
evo said:

On the fast, dry, hard surface at Etihad reckon Miles won't get a gig. Shame IMO.

E

easy_tiger

tigersnake said:
apparently cotch is fine, could have played yesterday but were conservative, that's the official line at least.

Out Prestia Higgins, In Cotch Stengle

I can dig that.

Not saying for a moment that Geezer Butler isnt a crucial member of our rash of munta-midgets,

but he could do with a baby rocket between the cheeks.

11 disposals, 2 tackles and 0 score on sunday and some lairisin' gone wrong.

I want to reiterate, Im not calling for his head, but saying if I saw him in the out: bit on Thursday,

I'd sort of nod and think fair enough too.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
K3 said:
On the fast, dry, hard surface at Etihad reckon Miles won't get a gig. Shame IMO.
While Jacobs is trying to tag Cotch, we should send Miles to tag him.

It's the future: Counter tagging

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
evo said:
While Jacobs is trying to tag Cotch, we should send Miles to tag him.

It's the future: Counter tagging

Was thinking about that eventuation and I couldn't help but be taken back a decade or two to when you would instruct every other nearby player to run through the tagger as often as possible! To help make this reality my change would be...

Dion Out - Cotch In
Townsend to the middle - Lloyd parking forward

Counter Taggerism at its best.