Changes v lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v lolNorf

I am afraid George lost his appeal well before 6 weeks ago. For mine his speed confused for a while but his disposal has always been a problem.
He couldn’t improve and from the point of the introduction of the stand rule he basically was stuffed.
He should have been upgraded during 2020. Some laud his 2019 GF. I could have got a kick that day.

Reactions: 1 user
A superb result for us.
Could not ask for better.
If St Kilda won, they would have replaced us in the eight.
St Kilda lost, but minimised the percentage gain towards the end.
Time to pole-axe North.

I just went to look for tickets for tomorrow. Only level 2 for sale for $70!!

Get stuffed.

I will probably just take GA with my kids (as they get in with GA for free being H&A members, whilst I'm only home). I probably would have booked a seat in level 3, but probably not now.

Anyone know which blocks are GA?

Get stuffed.

I will probably just take GA with my kids (as they get in with GA for free being H&A members, whilst I'm only home). I probably would have booked a seat in level 3, but probably not now.

I got tickets today in AFL members smack bang on the wing - Level 1. I don’t expect anymore than 30k tomorrow.

Get stuffed.

All of level 3 is for walk up. general admission. Sit anywhere

Level 1 will be half empty . . . if they're lucky.

Ludicrous ticketing, leave heaps of seats empty while thousands get shoved upstairs.

They wonder why the crowds are down?

DS

Level 1 will be half empty . . . if they're lucky.

Ludicrous ticketing, leave heaps of seats empty while thousands get shoved upstairs.

They wonder why the crowds are down?

DS

I tried every avenue to find level 1 seating and all that's showing is level 2. It's quite possible that most of level 1 is sold. North's new coach should bring out more of their members this week plus they played well the week before against the pies. Their reserved areas are on the wing.

The opposite wing is the AFL members and then behind the goals, Richmond fans will take up a lot of those seats.

Level 3 is for walk-up no reserved seating is required, first in best-dressed sit where you like.

All of level 3 is for walk up. general admission. Sit anywhere

Oh ok, so you can't even buy the 1st like 6 rows like you can at the G. Bloody docklands always doing things differently. I guess I'll spend less on tickets then.

I tried every avenue to find level 1 seating and all that's showing is level 2. It's quite possible that most of level 1 is sold. North's new coach should bring out more of their members this week plus they played well the week before against the pies. Their reserved areas are on the wing.

The opposite wing is the AFL members and then behind the goals, Richmond fans will take up a lot of those seats.

Level 3 is for walk-up no reserved seating is required, first in best-dressed sit where you like.

Except in the two thirds of level 3 they don't allow anyone to sit in.

Complete farce.

DS