Changes V Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Saints

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
From the VFL report:
"Like a few others, Marlion played a different role with a lot of time spent up forward. When he was in and around the footy, he showed his class but it’s also important that he gains an understanding of a couple of different roles that he may be required to play."

Parker to the wing, Marlion to replace Castagna? (When Parker's learned the structures.)

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
From the VFL report:
"Like a few others, Marlion played a different role with a lot of time spent up forward. When he was in and around the footy, he showed his class but it’s also important that he gains an understanding of a couple of different roles that he may be required to play."

Parker to the wing, Marlion to replace Castagna? (When Parker's learned the structures.)
Surely other way around given Marlion owned a wing end of '20 and played there in a premiership team. Parker to replace either Castagna or Aarts up forward to apply far greater tackle pressure and offensive capacity in the air and on the ground against his old club that cut him?

If he's ready. Just not sure if this would be elevation to AFL level too rapidly.

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
There is no hope in hell Parker will play this week. Needs more time to learn Tiger way and also put in consistent patch. Dow is next in line

Reactions: 1 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
There is no hope in hell Parker will play this week. Needs more time to learn Tiger way and also put in consistent patch. Dow is next in line

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
totally agreed. Make Parker earn his Tiger jumper. Game summary talks about Parker learning the Richmond way. He needs this first before moving to the firsts.

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
Yeah proabably a few more weeks but hopefully we will see Parker and Stack in the 1sts ( I guess its fitness with Stack )
Ok let give this a go
Ins: Miller ( yep its Miller time ) and Prestia
Outs : Caddy and Rioli

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Prestia and Naish in.
Out Rioli and Pickett.

CCJ is second ruck and forward. While Caddy is a marking option up forward.

Hardwick stated last game our team needed more composure. And Naish looked the most comfortable in the VFL for mine.

Feb 25, 2007
I know it's off-topic but important news, for those who don't venture into the membership thread, big announcement today.

angle ankle

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2020
.not sure how you could have dow ahead of parker after watching that game-pace, aggression, aerial competiveness & good kick
.maybe not the backline yet but the forward line screaming for this

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Cant see what everyone seems to see in Miller. Thought he was underwhelming last weekend.

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Cant see what everyone seems to see in Miller. Thought he was underwhelming last weekend.
When was the last time Astbury overwhelmed you?
Just playing his role ...maybe the same role Miller could play but with some room for improvement?

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
When was the last time Astbury overwhelmed you?
Just playing his role ...maybe the same role Miller could play but with some room for improvement?
We have to give Miller a chance on Friday as Dave still seems to be injured. We have had Ben in the system for over 4 years and Steve Morris seems to think is more than serviceable so why not try Ben in the big league otherwise we are doing the club, the training and the recruiters a disservice and never know if he could replace Dave

Feb 25, 2007
On the club website it states 103450 members as of today

They just changed it in the last few hours as I got this number103,301 from the RFC website today. I'll edit that number out now in the membership thread.

Last edited:

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Sinners will be fired up for this one Reported few home truths came out in team meeting
Need Parker in the side with his 11 tackles to keep them in line