Changes V Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes V Saints

Tomorrow’s VFL game will show whether the likes of Parker and Stack get a look in for next week.

Prestia and Lynch are definite in’s.

Reactions: 1 users
Just a reminder that the reserves are playing today (2.10pm). Full details with live channels on below link.

Reactions: 1 user
Watched the VFL, thought there was plenty of encouraging signs from the cubs, not sure if anywhere rested in last quarter or not, not sure if anyone did enough to smash the door down to demand a spot , time will tell

The ball is absolutely in our court.
Win, and we stay in the 8.
Snapping at our heels are GWS, Essendon and Fremantle.
We really do need to win this game and gain some confidence going forward.

Watched the VFL, thought there was plenty of encouraging signs from the cubs, not sure if anywhere rested in last quarter or not, not sure if anyone did enough to smash the door down to demand a spot , time will tell
Was a cracking game of footy, but we certainly *smile* up a heap of opportunities to win the game. Plenty of the young blokes put in a strong n honest competitive game so at the very least there's plenty of back up if anyone else from the seniors goes down with an injury.

Was a cracking game of footy, but we certainly *smile* up a heap of opportunities to win the game. Plenty of the young blokes put in a strong n honest competitive game so at the very least there's plenty of back up if anyone else from the seniors goes down with an injury.
Quite a few looked like future senior footballers .

I figure admitting he needed to change was what kept him his job. Good decision but if Dimma had tried to continue the way he went in 2016 I don't think they would have kept him on.

DS
Maybe. I reckon he was just trying to hard. He realised he needed to back off and change because he was to "full on". Then the whole"vulnerable" thing happened with Cotch as well. They realised they were not being genuine to themselves and the group. They were good blokes before 3 premierships but they did not trust each other as a group. Now they have the insight and experience to teach the next generation from the mistakes they made. It's 2021, but the culture has been set for the decade. Hardwick and Cotchin are Richmond legends because they have led with actions, not just words. Other clubs talk about" connection" like ordering a big mac. Connection is something you feel from relationships. You don't need to talk about it because you have it!

Reactions: 4 users
End the farce. Bring in Garthwaite into the forward line.

• Wow
If Lynch is fit

out Chol Rioli Caddy
in Lynch Parker Prestia