Changes v Skunks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes v Skunks

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
CUMBERLAND come on down.
Cumberland may be sub? it will be too wet to add another tall (Miller), Sonsie is underdone and needs the full game in the Reserves Thomson may not be needed (want to keep playing Dion, Tim, Trent, Jack, Shai, unless injury)

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
We all know what he can do offensively, the whole idea is to add a defensive aspect to his game so he can slot in beside Dusty and Shai etc
I get that, but he is not hopeless in this area surely. And he is never going to be Maurice Jnr. And with injuries why can’t he develop that part of his game in the 1’s and kick 2-4 goals ? He made us better last year I reckon

Reactions: 1 users

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Maybe Cumbers is learning Lambert's role. High half forward that rolls anywhere but primarily from just behind centre to a forward pocket. We could do with another one of those. He seems a likely type.

Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
We have almost never run a defensive role on any opposition player during Hardwick's time, I can't see it changing now.

We will set ourselves up and back our footy to win.
yep, we wont change our set up to counter the opposition, as Hardwick says every week, we will back our system to hold up, and back our players to execute.

Reactions: 1 user