changes V west coast | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

changes V west coast

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
I don't reckon Broad would be out because he has told them he is going. We played Bobble all of last year and they knew he was going.

Reactions: 6 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Balta to Kennedy, Grimes to Darling, and who goes on there resting rucks Nick Nat or Williams ?.Maybe Vaustin to Ryan.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
earlier today on Squiggle, aggregates all the tipping sites. Still reasonably warm favourites by this measure but most tipping a close game

tigers_wce.png

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
We are undersized in defence, unless we know one of their forwards is sitting out or likely to.

Short, Houli, and Markov none are great 1 on 1.

If they dominate out of the centre we are too small to hold them.

Reactions: 1 users

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
As always, I trust the club and the match committee 100%. Proven time and time again. We’re merely passionate observers expressing our opinions.

Reactions: 5 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
My guess is he is leaving at the end of the year - Gold Coast - so not being played

Wouldnt have anything to do with it.

Mightve broken a team rule or maybe been late for something and is being punished.

Maybe learning another role

Who knows.

Last edited:

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Better hope we dont get an Injury to Balta Grimes or Tigga cos theres no one to help em.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Never fear. I see the plan. We have Dusty's brother in the emergencies. Sure to be a late in. Two Martins - they have no hope! ;)

Seriously, worried about whether we can even get close to this side. We look too short down back but they have lost Allen and brought in Williams for his 1st game. I think either KMac or Markov (a decent size and can jump but handy rebounding defender) will be swung back to help out.
We will rotate Floss and Baker as our spare/sweeper but Bakes might also be given a run in the middle or forward.

Fascinating match. They clearly intend to dominate us in the air; while we think we can beat them on the ground.

I just want to know what the plan is for McGovern. That could be the game in a nutshell.

PS- I thought Will Martyn was out for the year
PS2- Wasn't Bailey Williams one that the great Bullus touted highly some years back? Think he also spruiked Crows Himmelberg and Moggs' Parfitt. He hasn't got many wrong in hindsight, if I'm correct.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
What's the weather going to be up there? Are we praying for heavy rain?

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
They won't rest the rucks in our D50 for long, neither Nic Nat nor Oscar Allen play massive minutes (around 70% each game time). We can swing out resting ruck back to defend in the short times when they go forward so less concerned about that.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
I don't reckon Broad would be out because he has told them he is going. We played Bobble all of last year and they knew he was going.
Complete crap. If he wasn't being played because he was leaving I very much doubt he'd by staying in the hub.