changes V west coast | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

changes V west coast

that undersells him. McGovern is a fantastic reader of the play. Playing through his man has been tried by many but execution is not easy. If we bomb it like we have previously McGovern will take 20 marks.

Wasn't trying to undersell him. He's the best in the league at what he does, but he is super slow. He looks like he is running in quicksand most of the time. The reason he is so good is he positions better than anyone and reads the ball off the boot as good as anyone in the league.

That doesn't take away from the fact that he is super slow and turns like a tank. We need to use this to our advantage, bomb it in and he will eat us for breakfast. Keep it low and away from him and he is a witches hat.

I'm wrapped for young Dow. They must have a bit of an opinion of the kid to debut him against the Eagles.

Reactions: 1 users
Oscar Allen out for them which is very good for us.

Hes a great young big and a real goer.

Debutant replacement.

Nic Nat will have to shoulder a bigger load and they are effectively one less tall forward.

I reckon the bookmakers might have a sniff of another big out for them too

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Debutant replacement.

Nic Nat will have to shoulder a bigger load and they are effectively one less tall forward.

Yep thats a good result for us.

Might mean Broad is not required.

Reactions: 1 user
Yep thats a good result for us.

Might mean Broad is not required.
I’d be getting Broad back in no matter what, way to important to that back half , wasn’t a lot of entries last week in Essendons forward 50 for a lot of goals.

so at this stage it’s Stack, Chol out and Nank Dow in ?

I really hope Broad is back. We looked a lot worse behind the ball without him last week. I would go

In Nank, Broad, Dow, Caddy
Out Chol, Stack, Aarts, Markov

Debutant replacement.

Elliot Yeo is still out too which is a massive plus.