Changes versus Port | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes versus Port

Brave individual. Their supporters occupy a different rung on the evolutionary ladder to the rest of us.
I used to hate going into work on Monday mornings during footy season. All my staff would do was talk footy. Monday after Showdowns were worse.

Unless both SA teams lost on the weekend. Then it was great and the productivity was through the roof!

And the best Mondays were when both SA teams lost and the Tigers won and I'd wear my Richmond tie. That didn't happen often in those days but gee it was sweet when it did :cool:

Reactions: 3 users
Michael Green has four flags, and Bill Morris and Roy Wright each won Brownlows.
Hmmmm...but to my mind Nanks plays like a modern day version of Jack Dyer - rucks and ruck-roves at the same time. Gotta be in the calculations as our best ever.

Reactions: 1 user
In his post-match presser, Dimma twice mentioned the possibility of bringing in Chol. Each time, he touched his face. He's not bringing him in.
Don't get too carried away. The ol' body language bluff be in. What was his right big toe doing at the time?

• Haha
I used to hate going into work on Monday mornings during footy season. All my staff would do was talk footy. Monday after Showdowns were worse.

Unless both SA teams lost on the weekend. Then it was great and the productivity was through the roof!

And the best Mondays were when both SA teams lost and the Tigers won and I'd wear my Richmond tie. That didn't happen often in those days but gee it was sweet when it did :cool:
I used to work with a bloke from Adelaide (he’d been in Melbourne for many years), and he said Adelaide supporters, which is basically everyone who doesn’t follow Port, regarded it as good week as long as Port lost, they didn’t even care if the Crows lost as well.

RCD to debut in a crunch away PF V. a top-of-the-table home favorite!? Phew ... that's wild. But, very Richmondy - RCD to emulate Townsend '17 and Pickett '19.

Brave ... but a wild idea. We would have to have a heap of confidence.
Very different with RCD. Townsend was VFL best in '17 and came into the seniors a few games before the finals and Pickett had proven VFL finals record with GF best on. A pity we had no VFL this year so I'd be gobsmacked if Riley got chosen. If Lambert is lame then they'd go Caddy or Ross.

Reactions: 1 users
I can't see why we'd play Chol - don't care how tall he is or the 'potential' he shows. Fact is he's far too inconsistent/insipid at contests. Adelaide Oval against a home team isn't a time that'll see him miraculously become an aggressive, contest driven star.

Commit to Astbury playing on Dixon with coverage from others and Balta will have to play 2nd ruck.

Reactions: 4 users
I used to work with a bloke from Adelaide (he’d been in Melbourne for many years), and he said Adelaide supporters, which is basically everyone who doesn’t follow Port, regarded it as good week as long as Port lost, they didn’t even care if the Crows lost as well.
I was a guest in the SANFL corporate suite a few years back for a Port v Richmond game. I was OK until the 3rd qr when core belief took over and I began barracking for the Tigers. Other guests looked at me and then everyone joined in, all in support of the Tigers..

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Chol isn’t required, Nank just needs a chop out from anyone and everyone. Whoever takes a throw in or ball up just needs to compete, don’t try and drag on to Lycett or Ladhams and give away a free. Our mids May need to be switched on that their rucks May win more of the tap outs and play accordingly.

Are you expecting any Christmas cards from Dimma this year?
Let's just say the last email i sent was in captials. That's how mad i was with him.
Have not got a reply.
Not too fuss on Christmas cards, just get us the 2020 cup.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Let's just say the last email i sent was in captials. That's how mad i was with him.
Have not got a reply.
Not too fuss on Christmas cards, just get us the 2020 cup.
If you want to get on his good side just email him, like, 3 or 4 or 5 times a day. You know, so he knows you really care.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
If Chol were to come in (he won’t), it would probably be Broad who makes way. Won’t happen, though. We’ll go in unchanged.

If you want to get on his good side just email him, like, 3 or 4 or 5 times a day. You know, so he knows you really care.
I’ve sent him videos I’ve made showing some great training tips, how to kick a drop punt, how to handball, how to take a mark, etc..
My mum help me do the videos. I’ve got a feeling RFC have been using them.
I started sending them in 2017. Same time we started to come good.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Port captain claiming they are the under dogs for the game.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users