Changes versus West Coast | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes versus West Coast

We need to drop Tarrant.

Then take his Jersey.

And the keys to his locker.

And the key card to the club.

Then tie him up and post him back to North Melbourne.
I think he's done, but he's wearing our jumper. That's a bit disrespectful.

Reactions: 1 user
It’s players and positions that need changing.

In: Martin, Grimes, Stack, Sonsie, Banks, Pickett.
Out: Edwards, Collier-Dawkins, Dow, Parker, Castagna, Lynch.

Edwards , Castagna out.
Keep RCD in .
We need to keep playing him not give him one game against this year’s Premiers ,who are well ahead of any other side ,then drop him.
yes he was poor but give him a chance.

Reactions: 7 users
You're funny!!
We're not far off.

There's a gap between our current team, and the best teams.

But we've really been beaten by good football (other than tonight, but Melbourne are 2018 us, a class above the rest).

If we had Martin, Lambert and Grimes in instead of Tarrant, RCD and Parker, we win tonight. Granted, being at full strength with an aging team is a fantasy, but it demonstrates the gap isn't huge.

We're actually coming up against some strugglers for the next two months. I reckon we win them all.

Reactions: 2 users
We're not far off.

There's a gap between our current team, and the best teams.

But we've really been beaten by good football (other than tonight, but Melbourne are 2018 us, a class above the rest).

If we had Martin, Lambert and Grimes in instead of Tarrant, RCD and Parker, we win tonight. Granted, being at full strength with an aging team is a fantasy, but it demonstrates the gap isn't huge.

We're actually coming up against some strugglers for the next two months. I reckon we win them all.
Like your optimism, Coburg.
Not sure I see it panning out that way, but, hey, would take seven wins on the trot in the blink of an eye.

OUT: Tarrant, Ross, Parker, Collier-Dawkins, Castagna, Edwards, Lynch

IN: Grimes, Stack, Lambert, Sonsie, Banks, Pickett, Clarke (sub)
That's a change which says we are throwing in the towel.
Our spine which our season is hoped on is gone.

out: RCD Parker Edwards

in: Stack Clarke Pickett

Our biggest problem isnt that we are slow per se it is that we have become turtle like when the ball goes the other way. We just dont run hard back the other way to defend anymore so we look slow chasing tail. Not sure how you fix that mid season tbh

Reactions: 3 users
Our biggest problem isnt that we are slow per se it is that we have become turtle like when the ball goes the other way. We just dont run hard back the other way to defend anymore so we look slow chasing tail. Not sure how you fix that mid season tbh
I completely agree. We are playing a few who have lost their hunger. Unfortunately dusty has been walking/jogging defensively for a few years and I can’t help but think it has affected the attitudes of others