Changes vs Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs Dees

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I doubt Astbury will play with the Thursday game and it seems Caddy may have an issue as well.

I'd leave out Stack and Ross.

Not up top speed with others form to speculate on ins but Garthwaite, Balta and Chol would be a good start and hopefully Caddy will be right.
I still don't get the love for Choi. Sure he can have an outstanding game or two then others he goes missing. He may well be improving this year but I have no way of knowing . A better bet for me to come in as a second ruck and resting forward would be CCJ. He still has the hunger, has good hands, mobile and stays in the game

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Another big game. Can't say I'm confident. Eagles are struggling but their 3 losses have been to the current top 3 on the ladder. If we lose making finals is going to be a tough task 1 win out of 5 in a 17 game season.

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Ross has to get a fair run at it, so he stays in. Balta , Naish , Choi, CD , Garthwaite. More to come in the following weeks ))

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Anyone with a niggle doesnt play with the short break its not worth it if that means Dave Dusty and Cadds sit out this week with the short break so be it.

If we need to pay kids so be it, if that puts us out of calculations for the finals this year so be it, Id rather hit next year with a fit list of our stars and kids with a dozen games development all hungry and ready to go.

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Stack's still a kid, just turned 20. But you can see in his eyes that the confidence is gone, the swagger is gone.

He's too talented not to bounce back, if he listens to the right people.
What happens if he is a poor listener

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Looks like Caddy and Astbury are out with injuries. So maybe a couple of earlier outs live again.

In Balta, Chol, Collier-Dawkins and Daw.
Out Astbury Caddy McIntosh and Stack.

B Vlastuin Balta Grimes
HB Short Houli Cotchin
C Broad Edwards Baker
HF Bolton Lynch Castagna
F Martin Chol Higgins
R Nankervis Ross Prestia
I/C Collier-Dawkins Daw Lambert and Riewoldt!!

DjJazzyPete

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 8, 2014
Nata , Botswana
Gotta change the name of the thread now I guess ...
We gotta start playing plyers in there best positions e.g. Mc intosh as a ruck WTF ?
we need some kids in to inject a bit of freshness in the group .. how are Dow or RCD progressing .. Marcov is fast . another one to consider ..but this week These are my changes

In : Nash , Balta , CCJ or Choi , Graham ( but play him in the Guts )
Out : Dave A , Caddy ( inj ) , Stack ( needs to work on fitness ) , McIntosh..

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
How about in: Salvatore Bonpensiero, Silvio Dante, Furio Giunta, and Mikey Palmice

Reactions: 1 users