Changes vs Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs Dees

Melbourne will be the new kids on the block this week.
We made Stkilda the new premiership challengers and turned Hill into the best player in the comp.

Melbourne are at goods odds.
The tail of the Tape,
They're super shitt but we are super disinterested.
Nil all draw

The shift in our fixture has really messed up our preparation in that I don’t think Nank would have come in last week if they new he would be up against Gawn this week.
He shouldn’t be dropped but he does need help.
Assuming Caddy is fit,
Balta, Chol and Daw for Astbury, McIntosh and Stack.

The shift in our fixture has really messed up our preparation in that I don’t think Nank would have come in last week if they new he would be up against Gawn this week.
He shouldn’t be dropped but he does need help.
Assuming Caddy is fit,
Balta, Chol and Daw for Astbury, McIntosh and Stack.

Gone for 3 talls , well at least Majak can go into the ruck :)

Reactions: 1 users
In - Rioli, Graham, Aarts, Chol, Pickett, Balta, Garthwaite

Out - Astbury, Ross, Stack

Balta named in back pocket not on the 8 man extended IC bench so assume that means he is definite in? :clap2

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Balta named in back pocket not on extended bench so assume that means he is definite in? :clap2

Yep will be playing, he has to.

Insurance if they go taller up forward and also to assist Nank if needed.

Ross and Stackie out were fairly easy calls.

We have not kicked a score for weeks and the forward line stays the same for Melbourne. A sign of madness is doing the same thing everytime and expecting a different result.....

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user