Changes vs Dees | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs Dees

Still no ruck support tho ? .Unless Garthwaite stays in Balta can relief not happy with that.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Swap Rioli for Baker and we're on.
I did. ;)

We have not kicked a score for weeks and the forward line stays the same for Melbourne. A sign of madness is doing the same thing everytime and expecting a different result.....
Chol.

Swap Rioli for Aarts
No. :p

I'm of the Dyer'ere school that The Prince deserves a crack at half back.

Still no ruck support tho ? .Unless Garthwaite stays in Balta can relief not happy with that.
Chol.

I reckon Garth for Ashbury, Balta as backup for Nank (replaces Stack) and Aarts for Ross and playing his first game to help energise the team cause that worked last year.

We don’t lose any pace with Balta

thats my guess.

My biggest concern on the ins is which Choi will turn up on game day. Hopefully it will be last weekends scratch match one
Always the worry with Mabs, but reports from the last few scratchies have him getting to plenty of contests. Workrate. Crucial.

I think we need to double-team Gawn, and I think we need Balta locked in down back.

Will CCJ ever get a go? 3 talls picked before him.
He'll get a go. Garth and Balta are backs, so they're not really picked ahead of a forward/ruck. Chol was, but he did kick 5 last week, and if we're to have a tall alongside Jack and Lynch, Mabs gives us the mobility to not be top-heavy.

Reactions: 2 users
Always the worry with Mabs, but reports from the last few scratchies have him getting to plenty of contests. Workrate. Crucial.

I think we need to double-team Gawn, and I think we need Balta locked in down back.
Chol needs to come in. Actually it’s a disgrace if he doesn’t. I might spew up if I see Macintosh or Broad in the ruck.

And let’s see what Aarts has in his trick bag.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, Baker won't be out. Even though he had a stinker, I think Stack for Balta will be the only change to our defence.

If we play Aarts, Higgins, Caddy and Baker in the one side we've lost our DNA.
I think we lost it a few weeks back!