Changes vs GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs GWS

Feb 25, 2007
I don't hold the same confidence.

We are Collingwood's bitches after the Prelim they don't fear us one bit.

They'll get a 4-6 goal head start from free kicks anyway especially against us.

They only had beaten us twice in a row, we had beaten them 4 times in a row. West Coast had beaten pies 3 times in a row and now pies beat them. Let's see how pies play next week V GWS in Sydney and then US. They cant score over 80 points, they average 77 over last 6-7 games.

I reckon we'll beat them, we look different and ready to keep rising coming up to finals.

Reactions: 1 users
Shorty is there to stay.

someone had to make room for Jack and on form, I'd say Graham was one of 4-5 they would have debated, and shorty wouldn't have been one of 'em.

Bit stiff, but no outrage from me.

I like the speed attack theories ****** about.

edit, the swear filter censored the word for what you do in an aeroplane, rhymes with crying

I know it's 3am and I am tired, but now I'll be up the rest of the night until I figure out what you do in aeroplanes that rhymes with crying. It must be obvious. Urg.

Can I buy a vowel?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Finish 5th play a nobody first week then Brisbane second week then eagles in Perth in the prelim.... finish 4th beat the cats and Another prelim against the filth looms.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
I don't hold the same confidence.

We are Collingwood's bitches after the Prelim they don't fear us one bit.

They'll get a 4-6 goal head start from free kicks anyway especially against us.

Unfortunately when I read this I nod my head in agreement,

its possible we could turn things around, but until that happens, I fear that game based on recent history

James

Tiger Rookie
Sep 11, 2016
Horrible decision to drop Graham. His form has been good and was starting to get back to his late 2017 form.
Not sure what they are thinking here.
He has been very good on the inside but on the outside he appears slow and to be very vulnerable when required to kick on his left. He is not alone but his left sided h/b is also pretty chancy. Easy for a Coniglio type to work out.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I know it's 3am and I am tired, but now I'll be up the rest of the night until I figure out what you do in aeroplanes that rhymes with crying. It must be obvious. Urg.

Can I buy a vowel?

I.

starts with f. verb.

ends in ing, but isnt colloquial for having sex.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
It took me 10 minutes I found them,.. Foot, Rosebury, Gavine
No Rodman this week. The only goal umpire that makes a decision without using that *smile* video review and they **** him off after Dangerfield bumped the post and caused snicko to go off and for blokes watching the video to make the wrong call. Unbelievable
Who was the last field umpire to get the ass?

Dennis Rodman ?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

drop the d and add Fl.

Ill test the swear filter with more innocuous F ... ing word

frying flipping fetching finding fudging

nuh, it just doesn't like reference to pilots activities flying planes?

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Strange - you're right it doesnt like ******

It severely limits pre-season reporting and the description of a side quietly going about their business without attracting much attention.

may have to go to submarine-type references?

'Turner is absolutely stealthily submerged at about 25 knots' doesn't really do it though?

neither does

'Richmond are submerged, out of sonar range, at the business end of the season'

I dont know if I can work like this

Reactions: 1 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
With the weather not looking great I can't understand the Graham ommission. Wet weather is his forte. Dumb decision. Short shoukd have been chopped and Stack moved to backline to allow for Jack R.

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007

Can I buy a vowel?

Perhaps it goes back to the earlier stiff as buggery reference.....

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
drop the d and add Fl.

Ill test the swear filter with more innocuous F ... ing word

frying flipping fetching finding fudging

nuh, it just doesn't like reference to pilots activities ****** planes?

oh you mean flyiing??