Changes vs GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs GWS

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Really nervous about tommorow.
Wet conditions.
Jack coming back will be rusty.
Not sure what Hardwick is thinking playing both houli & Short down back.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Wet conditions.

As long as we don't play like the West Coast Showponies did last night, we should win easily.

Reactions: 1 user

tropicaltiger

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Jan 11, 2003
cairns
Wet conditions.
houli, short, and eggs beautiful users and all will run through the corridor to give JR and Lynch silver service, IF 60 possessions between them, do the sums..... if this happens, they will slice GWS open.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
houli, short, and eggs beautiful users and all will run through the corridor to give JR and Lynch silver service, IF 60 possessions between them, do the sums..... if this happens, they will slice GWS open.

The only thing Short will slice will be his jocks.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
With the weather not looking great I can't understand the Graham ommission. Wet weather is his forte. Dumb decision. Short shoukd have been chopped and Stack moved to backline to allow for Jack R.

Short should've been chopped regardless of the weather.
He is cat

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Geez this has become an unbelievably important game. Lose and it's now highly likely we'll be back out of the 8.

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
Season defining game. I reckon it was really strange leaving out both Caddy and Graham with the bad forecast for tomorrow.

Feb 25, 2007
Season defining game. I reckon it was really strange leaving out both Caddy and Graham with the bad forecast for tomorrow.

Looks like the rain will hold off till evening. Caddy i can understand has had an average year. Graham im still perplexed, that said i reckon will be to quick around the ground for GWS and win by 30+

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Law of averages say this may end up been a nail bitter

Geez there a good looking side on paper

Last edited:

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane

Agree. I reckon we got through this idea of dropping Graham ever couple of months only to remember why he's in the side. We always look flimsy around the ball when he's not there. Can't be coicidence. He also helps make space for someone like Shai or Prestia.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Reckon we're simply gunna try n play a more run n gun skill type game against GeeWhizz than a slower crash n bash style. GeeWhizz more than capable of cutting slower inside games to pieces if they can get it outside. Back six gunna need to control the incoming air contest n get it to ground so we can run n slice on the way back out.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
A little over an hour to go and this little black duck is very nervous for all the sensible reasons given on here.

Mrs. Graystar won't watch that is for sure as she gets too uptight and bags the maggots all the time.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
I don’t know dimma intends to structure the team today BUT Does anyone know the last time we had 3 big big tall forwards like mabior tom & jack together?

Reminds me of the holland Richo ottens Stafford gale days.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I don’t know dimma intends to structure the team today BUT Does anyone know the last time we had 3 big big tall forwards like mabior tom & jack together?

Reminds me of the holland Richo ottens Stafford gale days.
Edwards, Richo and Gale in 1995?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Not too long ago Jack, Griffiths and Vickery.