Changes vs GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes vs GWS

Blind Faith

Tiger Rookie
Mar 15, 2014
Interesting. I think Graham has really started to hit his straps the last couple of weeks. Also thought he'd be needed to help combat the always strong Giants midfield. But I suppose as we are getting players back someone is going to be very unlucky. A couple of weeks ago it was Baker and now it's Graham. I really though Egg would be the unlucky one but good to see he gets another go. I would have probably dropped Ellis but that said he's been good last couple of games as well. I think Rioli can consider himself lucky; he's not in great form and really needs to lift. But when he's in top form he is a best 22 lock.

Rioli usually plays well against GWS

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
No excuses on Sunday. The Giants are still a good side but we clearly have the better side and should handle them on the G. With a reasonably tough run to follow I don't think we can afford to drop this game.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
No excuses on Sunday. The Giants are still a good side but we clearly have the better side and should handle them on the G. With a reasonably tough run to follow I don't think we can afford to drop this game.

We lose, time to plan for next year.
No kelly
No Ward
No lobb
Davis ankle issue and Whitfield coming back a broken collar bone
A really weak GWS team

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Like that some of the blokes considered by many to be best 22 have to work their clacker off in the twos to get back while the other guys need to do likewise to stay there. .. win/win... (I hope)!

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Jack G out well I wasnt expecting that.

me either but it is the year of BOLD selections by the MC and I sort of love it from a development point of view that Eggs isn't dropped after one game.
Jack unlucky as anyone would have been.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I always prefer Graham in the team, ads accountability to the midfield, in saying that I’m glad DES stays, good bunch of mudlarks we have in the emergencies

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
curious omission ... makes me think the MC are tweaking and twiddling which i like ..

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Horrible decision to drop Graham. His form has been good and was starting to get back to his late 2017 form.
Not sure what they are thinking here.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users