Channel 10 news reports Tiger Crisis | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Channel 10 news reports Tiger Crisis

WildTiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 3, 2004
Steve Quartermain has just reported a Crisis looms at Tigerland in the sports shorts for Channel 10 news before they went to an ad break.

Tune in to find out more

WildTiger said:
Steve Quartermain has just reported a Crisis looms at Tigerland in the sports shorts for Channel 10 news before they went to an ad break.

Tune in to find out more

Jeez, someone else waiting for the bad news on the TV.... :(

Keep us updated. I hope this isn't the petition without an alternative President and Committee that Quarters is referring to?

Young Tiger said:
Keep us updated.   I hope this isn't the petition without an alternative President and Committee that Quarters is referring to?

you guessed correct YT

with our own Phantom speaking

Young Tiger said:
Keep us updated.   I hope this isn't the petition without an alternative President and Committee that Quarters is referring to?

Sounds like it, it is about an EGM petition and they had a radio grab of someone called Michael Pahoff as the organiser saying that it's "a no confidence motion in Casey, the board etc etc."

Go Phantom !!

Geeeez !! The media goes bezerk when anything Richmond comes up.

LMAOOO !!

I want to see Casey and his cronies go as much as the next tiger supporter but where is the alternative ticket?

Well I have no confidence in Casey and the rest of the Board but I would prefer to wait until the right ticket emerges and says that they are willing to do the job and whom would seem to have the credentials and capabilities to be able to do so.

Without proper leadership and direction from an alternative ticket, the club will go nowhere!

And in the meantime, the media will be in a frenzy and as usual the Richmond Football Club will be the laughing stock of the AFL. Can't we ever get something right for a change!

TigerFurious said:
I want to see Casey and his cronies go as much as the next tiger supporter but where is the alternative ticket?

This is a good thing coz it will bring other candidates out in the open, not just those involved with the ticket.

Its time to shake the tree and see what drops.

TigerFurious said:

who cares, at least if we call an EGM Casey has to give us answers of where all the money is gone and why we are up sh!t creek without a paddle

Hmmm be careful what you wish for.This could get ugly. :-\

Phantom - You are behind this right?

Didn't you say earlier on in the week that you were going overseas for 6 weeks after this Sundays match?

Hmmm be careful what you wish for.This could get ugly.  

It is already ugly. The media will feast on this for days and days. Whilst I understand the reasons behind the upcoming petition, I am not sure about the timing--Friday night--just before a crunch game for us. Surely Monday would have been better. As a previous member posted, what about alternative board members?? Are there people willing to stand that we mere mortals know nothing about?? If successful, and the board is dismissed, can any of them stand again, legally that is?? One more question. Is the proposed petition legal from a constitution point of view??

I just hope we are not eating our young here.

WildTiger said:

Tune in to find out more
Sorry Steve R F C has been in crisis for the last 20 years , so what's new ? Same old same old !

No use calling an EGM and waste money until there is an alternative ticket formed.

Yes, I am not happy with the way the club has been run, but we need someone with credibility and candidates in my opinion.

The way Carlton went about replacing the entire board was the way to go. They had a ticket organised and pushed for them.

Who are we going to push for during the EGM ?

graystar1 said:
Hmmm be careful what you wish for.This could get ugly.  

Whilst I understand the reasons behind the upcoming petition, I am not sure about the timing--Friday night--just before a crunch game for us. Surely Monday would have been better.

Precisely graystar1.

Sunday is an important game for us and this merely serves as a major distraction.

Hopefully, it's just Channel 10 clutching at straws for a story and no-one else will pick it up. There must be heaps of supporters discussing petitions and EGMs so I'm intrigued why the station decided to focus on this one ???

Earth to Canbtiger - Maybe you haven't noticed but this season has run its course for the Tiges. Best to blood some new players, that's about it.

Crisis! Richmond has been permanently in crisis for a generation. I pray that the final cleanout is upon us and we can do some serious rebuilding for once.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)