CHAT TONIGHT | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

CHAT TONIGHT

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Feel free to join us in the chatroom for a few laughs, and to plot Essendons (and probably Pettifer's ;D) downfall at 11pm while club corner is on.
Can be an earlier time if anyone requests it.

Richmond Club Corner is on sport927 on the radio from 11 till 12 on Monday nights.
We can't get the radio up here so I listen to it on the net, and go in the chatroom at the same time to see if anyone wants to say gidday.

Is it any good, who goes on there, just richmond supporters venting their spleen? and is that 927am (once again sorry for the ignorance, new to this)

thats right tt 927am 11pm on radio and click chat room in here... and there they are... 8)

I'd like to formally announce we're in with a good shot at defeating the Bombers on Saturday.
Straight from the keyboard of our chatroom guest 'Acid' last night.
For those who couldn't wait, he finally gave his tip at 1.21 am.
Guess who feels a bit sleepy this morning? Was worth staying up for the laughs, ha.
Go Tiges, now we've got Acid on board, do him proud. ;D

Hahaha! Acid909 was another one of our international guests-turned-tiger supporter. This time hailing from England. Still lmao over that comment about the liberator Rosy. :D

I was still laughing in bed after that chat with acid.......funny stuff.
Should have the chat room every night, it's good value with the international following we are attracting, ha. ;D

Feel free to make suggestions TD. I always go in the chatroom at 11 on Mondays cos I listen to club corner on the computer then.
Maybe we should schedule an earlier chat. I've had the chat room on tonight while on the computer just to see who drops by.
I think us girls might need some chaperones to protect us from those foriegners, haha. :eek:

Well I'd visit at 10pm if I knew anyone else would be there but most of the time there is no one which is understandable

Yeah a 10pm start sounds good, might make it easier on a few people with work commitments, school commitments etc. Though personally I don't mind a bit that it slips into the AM ;D

Speaking of chat is there any other way i can find the transcript for the chat with Greg Tivendale on Monday night, they havent put it on the website yet and i am worried they arent going to. There has to be some way toaccess it surely. If someone would kindly let me know it would be appreciated.