Hird out? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Hird out?

P

Parker

Please someone confirm its true

Also how is fletcher looking?

I'd have my doubts about fletcher playing after watching him limp very tentatively after the match on Sunday

What is the matter with Jimmy? I think they are trying to lull us into a false sense of security :-[

This is like a game of cards.
Fletcher for Richo.....Snap
Hird for Duncan....nah Dunc's worth 2 Hirds
Hird for Holland.....Snap
Rioli for Campbell....Snap
Mercuri for Houlihan....Quick Snap before they change their mind. ;D

Will be a battle of the last men standing.
Go Tiges.

Injury cloud hovers over Bombers Hird, Fletcher
07 May 2003 Herald Sun

ESSENDON'S James Hird will be under the microscope at training today as he attempts to shake off a corked thigh.

Hird, who left the ground 10 minutes into the final quarter of the loss to Fremantle at the weekend, must be assessed to determine whether he will face Richmond on Saturday.

"We're managing that and we would expect him to come up," Essendon football manager Dominic Cato said.

"A corked thigh always raises the possibility that he could miss."

Fullback Dustin Fletcher had ligament damage to an ankle and was in doubt for the Tigers game, but Dean Rioli will definitely be absent with a hamstring strain.

The Dons' two late withdrawals for Sunday's match against Fremantle -- Paul Barnard (groin) and Mark Mercuri (knee soreness) -- are expected to be available.