Cheap air fares | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cheap air fares

kb68

Tiger Rookie
Jul 23, 2003
Hobart
I just booked a cheap flight , Hobart to Melbourne
for $29.00 each way. Thats cheaper than the cab fare
to the airport!

Round 13 Tigers v Carlton at the dome. :)

http://www.virginblue.com.au/

or http://jetstar.com/

Jetstar sale starts tomorrow , virginblue are on sale allready.

diggler

The Tigers Spine
Dec 18, 2002
Yes, fantastic. I got 3 return flights to the gold coast for $174 lot, from Melbourne.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Can anyone tell me if there are conditions for these deals? ie If I buy now how long do I have to fly? 1 month 6 months? How many states can you get to with VirginBlue for 29$? Any other conditions?? Are the virginblue deals only available on the web or can u phone also?
???

Cheers in advance.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
The following is from the Virgin Blue newsletter TD. If you click on the link on kb's post at the top you can sign up for the newsletter and get regular updates of flight specials e-mailed to you.

Phone is 13 6789 but the fares are $10 dearer by phone.

These $29* fares are available in both directions between the destinations below, on sale now until midnight (AESST) 29 February 2004 or until sold out, for travel from 1 May to 30 June 2004.

Brisbane - Cairns Melbourne - Gold Coast Sydney - Gold Coast
Brisbane - Hobart Melbourne - Hobart Sydney - Sunshine Coast

Brisbane - Mackay Melbourne - Launceston

Brisbane - Newcastle Melbourne - Newcastle
Brisbane - Rockhampton Melbourne - Sunshine Coast
Brisbane - Whitsunday Coast

* Conditions and travel restrictions apply. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or peak days. Direct flights only. Fares are one way on the net or $10 more by phone. For sale now to midnight (AESST) 29 February 2004 or until sold out, for travel 1 May to 30 June 2004.