Clarko Gone !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Clarko Gone !!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Dimma Clarko combo would be juicy

Reactions: 2 users

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
I tipped this as soon as Graham Wright went to the pies. He was the advance scout.

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
So much for being the ‘family club’. What a way to treat a 4 time premiership coach.

Reactions: 7 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Hah hah hah Borethorn fans going ballistic. Some guy rang up SEN, went ballistic, dropped the f bomb several times and SEN weren’t on delay. Mince had to apologise and ask Borethorn callers to be better. Hah hah hah…ah what a disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Who cares,? 5 years of below par football. He had to go
1.3 mill a season
Good decision by hawthorn

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hah hah hah Borethorn fans going ballistic. Some guy rang up SEN, went ballistic, dropped the f bomb several times and SEN weren’t on delay. Mince had to apologise and ask Borethorn callers to be better. Hah hah hah…ah what a disaster.
*smile* *smile* *smile* *smile* :D :D :D :rotfl1:rotfl1:rotfl1

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Kennett, forever beating the drum for corporate governance:

1. Forces a succession plan;
2. Sacks a coach without a process;
3. Appoints a coach without a process;
4. Pays the sacked coach out fully.

Absolute moron.

Reactions: 3 users

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
How good was it!! lol

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Waiting for those to apologise to Caro .
Never ever been sued . Maybe just maybe the clubs should stop having coffee and chatting with Caro . Only a suggestion. RFC included

Reactions: 7 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Clarko can't lose if he goes to Pies. The only way is up - expect more Clarko Genius headlines every time the Pies win a game.

Do Hawthorn have to pay Clarko's full whack even if he coaches another club next year?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Gee. Gotta give credit to Clarko. He played that anus itch Kennett absolutely beautifully.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Law of averages says Caro has to jag one correct story every now and then.

• Haha

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Clarko can't lose if he goes to Pies. The only way is up - expect more Clarko Genius headlines every time the Pies win a game.

Do Hawthorn have to pay Clarko's full whack even if he coaches another club next year?
SEN saying he’s been shafted with a full payout, $1.2M.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I tipped this as soon as Graham Wright went to the pies. He was the advance scout.
Yep me too, I wasn't adamant but I had that it was a possibility.

Is he going to the Maggots though, it must be better than evens.

They stuffed it.

That presser with Clarkson and Mitchell was cringe worthy stuff.

Mitchell has come across as a campaigner, Clarkson waited they provided the out now he looks like he's taken it.

Get on the Hawks for the spoon the players might just snatch it for the rest of the year with this news.

Is there anyone worth approaching from them that may want to leave?

Will be interesting to see how things pan out during trade week and how many want to leave.

• Love