? Clarkson for support coach at Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

? Clarkson for support coach at Tigerland

Looks like Craig Mac Crae has rocketed to fave to coach pies. Damn was hoping he’d be our next coach. Reckon he will be a raging success

Reactions: 1 users
It would give him, Clarkson that is, a year to determine what he wants to do.
In that period, 2022, he would be of great assistance to help re-generate the Tigers.
We do need some fresh voices in the assistant roles, IMO.

Reactions: 1 user
It would give him, Clarkson that is, a year to determine what he wants to do.
In that period, 2022, he would be of great assistance to help re-generate the Tigers.
We do need some fresh voices in the assistant roles, IMO.
I thought the same thing (ie if he were an ass coach it’d only be for 1 year).

Is there merit in having an ass coach for 1 season?

• Wow
I thought the same thing (ie if he were an ass coach it’d only be for 1 year).

Is there merit in having an ass coach for 1 season?
Not really into that and after a year it might be hard to sit down.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Looks like Craig Mac Crae has rocketed to fave to coach pies. Damn was hoping he’d be our next coach. Reckon he will be a raging success
I heard someone call Jamie Graham has jumped to the top of their list. Who is he?

On $900K for 2022 so with another $200K to pick up a TV spot why would Alistair want to

Alistair should take up an free advisory position at Saint Hilda's in thanks for getting Big Boy McEvoy for peanuts.

Clarkson: "Whatever you say you just can't take it as gospel" (Interview on news tonight)

Total wanker.

Read today's report on Clarkson in the HS and tell me he is not looking to have at least a year as an assistant coach somewhere.
Read between the lines.
Would love him at Tigerland.

Won’t cost us anything in the Soft Cap (unless the filthy, corrupt AFL put his hawks wage against our cap)
My understanding is that Hawthorn have agreed to pay the $900,000 over two years, unless Clarkson is being paid by another club. Hawthorn would then pay him the difference between his new salary and the $450,000 a year.

So yes, whatever we were to pay him would cost us in Soft Cap fees

My understanding is that Hawthorn have agreed to pay the $900,000 over two years, unless Clarkson is being paid by another club. Hawthorn would then pay him the difference between his new salary and the $450,000 a year.

So yes, whatever we were to pay him would cost us in Soft Cap fees
So we pay zero$. Hawks pay him $450k. Not bad dough for an assistant

One of the great press conferences today. Clarko gate crashing Hardwicks presser.

Reactions: 3 users