C'mon Tiges! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

C'mon Tiges!

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Qtr time:

Richmond - 1.1-7 (goal - Richo)
Adelaide - 3.3-21

Is there any breeze there tonight?

mightytiges

Dec 16, 2002
rosy3 said:
mightytiges said:
Onya Richo. Stick it up 'em! :)

::) Did you watch that quarter mt?

Got nothing here (tv or radio) :mad: only the scores on the AFL site. Is Richo acting like a spoiled brat again?

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Anyone forced to listen to the commentary on the AFL site. It would have to be the worst Commentary I have ever heard.

Comments like "Strike me Pink", the Sarge kick it long to the Champ????????? Adelaide are knocking up getting kicks......The stats are 52-50.......

One commentator just asked "Is Campbell playing?"

He is only our leading possession getter at the moment.

Now using some word "Ultracrapadarian"

"Dragicevic Geez there's some strange names in this Tiger line up."

"This is Crap, Crap"............

Shawry what is going on over there??????

zacs56

Watch out, the Tigers are coming to get you!
Mar 31, 2003
if you only have radio try 891 am I am at work in Melb and getting it clear . Newman just got a goal we are 9 points down now 8 points down.just gone half time ;D ;D

mightytiges

Dec 16, 2002
Half Time

Richmond 3.5-23 (Richo, Rogers, Newman)
Adelaide 4.7-31

P

PuntRoadRoar

all i have is afl.com.au, by the looks of things we did pretty well in the second part of the 2nd quarter, hopefully we can continue the good work to get back into it.

with campo and newman showing the way !!!!!

go tiges!!!

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Anyone got a tv in front of them? Can you give us a synopsis of the game?

Noticed my man Cambo has got 14 touches. Bless his soul!

How is he progressing? Are they in/effective disposals?

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
I cannot believe these idiots. Adelaide have "had so much more of the Cherry than Richmond"

92 Kicks 103
44 Marks 60
67 Handballs 50
12 Tackles 15
19 Hitouts 12
8 Frees 8

These are the official stats from the AFL website at half time.

The 5AA experts have also just conceded we outscored them that quarter.

I know things appear different live, but I think they need to take of their crow coloured glasses. We could have been in front with a couple of kickable goals going begging. Rogers Missed from 30 metres in front and CAMERON had one touched on the line just on half time. Richo also missed, but that is too be expected OCCASSIONALLY (hehe)

5AA they sound like they come from Hicksville.........

They are also saying that BURTON is killing TIVENDALE and that TIVENDALE needs to pay BURTON some respect

B.Burton 8 3 11 5 0 1 0 2 1 0
G.Tivendale 8 3 11 4 0 0 0 0 0 1

Here are their comparitive stats at half time. Tivendale also set up a goal.

Now there saying that FLEMMING's tactics on McCLEOD are illegal.

There are some absolute gems coming out of this commentary. Too many to keep up with..........Strike me Pink.........

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Why did Richo go off the field? I couldn't see him doing anything wrong - not like Bowden. Why didn't he get dragged for the 50m penalty? Second quarter a lot better than the first but still lots of missed opportunities. Midfield need to pay more attention when Staff gets the hitout. And how about that passage of play when Campbo actually stopped still because no-one was presenting!

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
dismal start we had absolute no runners.stop start football.2nd half of the 2qtr we actually got on top and got some run going.cameron missed a shot he would have got 12 mnths ago which would have put us 3pts down at half time.

mongrel_punt

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Mar 4, 2003
Hawthorn
zacs56 said:
if you only have radio try 891 am I am at work in Melb and getting it clear . Newman just got a goal we are 9 points down now 8 points down.just gone half time ;D ;D

Thanks Zacs56, you're a life-saver. Loud and clear in Hawthorn, and it's not the tossers on 5AA :)

gdbarrett

Some more New-men please.
Jun 18, 2003
Albury
Richo is roaming far and wide - been Ok. Kicked one from deep inside 50 and missed one from 50. Tiva, Newman, Kellaway have been good. Flemming is tagging McLeod and doing pretty well so far.
We are getting murdered in the ruck, cost us a couple of goals already. Lots of errors from both side. The tigers have started to wrestle back the ascendancy late in the second term.

Go tigers!

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
julzqld said:
Why did Richo go off the field? I couldn't see him doing anything wrong - not like Bowden. Why didn't he get dragged for the 50m penalty? Second quarter a lot better than the first but still lots of missed opportunities. Midfield need to pay more attention when Staff gets the hitout. And how about that passage of play when Campbo actually stopped still because no-one was presenting!
i agree julz about bowden not only that 50mtr[altho id say it was more of a case of an overzealous umpire than bowden]but also in the 2nd qtr where he decided to side step instead of tackling front on.TRADE THE SQUID.