C'mon Tiges! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

C'mon Tiges!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Observations.

Richo very ordinary 1st 1/4 in goal square. Benched and on the phone early 2nd 1/4 and is now playing up ground. Getting posseions on the wing a long way out.

The scoreboard really flatters us. My son commented that Richmond is playing like they are a couple of goals up near the end of the game and trying to run down the clock.

3-4 possessions just to clear the defensive 50.

No run at all. All standing flat footed.

Ty got a 50 and kicked into the man on the mark.

Richo had a free on 50 and kicked for goal with no sign of his runup.

At one stage Richo was on bench and Otto and Staff both on the ball. No tall options forward.

Very boring uncreative play by us and I have no great faith in the coaching efforts.

The scoreboard really flatters Richmond. They can lift, can't get much worse, but I get the feeling at this stage that things aren't going to be pretty.

Here's hoping Spud is conjuring some half time miracles as I type.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Do they guys really know how to tackle? Watched Zantuck just sit there and watch the opposition get the ball. At least Fleming always gives it a go. Richo playing better in this second quarter.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
How are Coughlan and Johnson going? 15 posessions between them. NOT GOOD ENOUGH. But maybe the stats lie.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
John F must be really ineffective. One of the Commentators asked if he was playing about 5 minutes into the second quarter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I kid you not.............

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
mongrel_punt said:
Thanks Zacs56, you're a life-saver. Loud and clear in Hawthorn, and it's not the tossers on 5AA :)

Thanks MP glad I am not alone in my opinion of those at 5AA. Not much choice though here in Vietnam. It's the net or nothing

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
He must be receiving all the kick ins from points.

They should put him in the center or up forward.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Richo has just kicked his 3rd and its a 4 point ball game after their ruckman got pinged for taking the ball out of the Ruck.

And you don't think the 5AA Experts aren't screaming about that.....Ohhhh Umpire........

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Going on the scores, the game sounds like an exact copy of last year's one at footy park. Got within a kick then gave one up just before 3 qtr time ::).

3 Qtr Time

Richmond 5.5-35 (Richo 3, Rogers, Newman)
Adelaide 6.10-46

mongrel_punt

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Mar 4, 2003
Hawthorn
3/4 time and 10 points down - kicking agianst the wind.

However, only ten shot for the game is a worry.

great to have cambo back.

mightytiges

Dec 16, 2002
tiga said:
We're fading! :'( I can almost hear the fat lady singing and she's wearing a crows jumper :'(

She's singing as we type :(. 13 scoring shots and 5 goals in 3 1/2 qtrs - what a disgrace :mad:.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Campbo first game back and leading the disposals by a long shot!! What are the rest of them doing?? Hoping that Campbo can win it on his own??? Bloody disgusting!! :mad: :mad:

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
27 Points the difference and out total score at the moment is 38 Points. How can you kick 5 goals in a game of AFL Football.

Make that 6, Tivers has just kicked one as I speak.

FLEMMING has done a good job on McCLEOD.

What has been the story with BOWDEN. He has been very quiet. Maybe he has heard the trade talk and want to devalue his worth.

Why do these idiot commentators referring to Duncan KELLAWAY. Don't they actually know he is not playing. He even got a free kick reversed on us.

We're getting belted now..........

mightytiges

Dec 16, 2002
What's happened with Rodan and Krakouer? Only 4 possies each :-\.

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Let's talk trades and the draft. That's all I'm interested in now. Even if we do somehow miraculously make the 8, We'll get slaughtered in the first match :mad: Will we even win another this year?? ???