Collingwood Jokes [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Collingwood Jokes [Merged]

cogs for skipper

next years coach!
Aug 20, 2003
Re:A bit of Humour

Gary Ayres : yeah, but at the end of the day ya have to admit the chicken did a good job

Marty Mcgrath : (the club has actually banned marty on commenting on the chicken and its crossings)

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Danny Frawely :

Yeah Nah look, it was a great effort by the chicken I would have thought, a much better effort than last week where it lacked any sort of intensity.

Look, the opposition road is a great team, and our chicken really had its back against the wall early, I would have thought, but credit has to go to the chicken for digging deep and making a contest after that.

Yeah, Nah, the first quarter really cost the chicken, I would have thought. Look if the chicken had taken 5 steps and 2 wing flaps instead of the 5 wing flaps and 2 steps in the first quarter then it would have been a different story, and the outcome of the crossing would have been completely different.

Look, take out the second quarter and it would have been a nil nil draw and the chicken would have been stuck in the middle of the road waiting for an oncoming truck to turn it into a schnitzel, I would have thought.

Look, the chicken really needs to take its chances with the crossing when they're presented. And I think the chicken made some costly errors when it mattered and the road really punished it.

Yeah nah, the chicken has really been savaged by injuries during the crossing, and if we could get an injury free chicken on the road then I'd be confident that it could really be competitive with the crossing.

Look, if you had of said to me at the beginning of the season that the chicken would be in a state where it had 7 succesful crossings by this time of the season then I would have been happy with that.

Yeah Nah, the chicken just needs to find some beleif, and we need a committed chicken thats prepared to step up to the plate and grind away the road until it turns it into a pile of gravel.

Look, the chicken will be cherry ripe next week and hopefully it'll come up trumps against a quality road, I would have thought.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003

LMFAOO!!!! One more to the collection:

Danny Frawley: Look, the chicken just has to go back to doing what makes it a good chicken. It's still got a mathematical chance of crossing the road, i would have thought.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003

LMAO JF

Yeah Nah, look the chicken has had a few minor setbacks recently, I would have thought. However its consistency of effort that I'm after from the chicken, regardless of the quality of the road, I would have thought.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003

LOL

Oh look, given the form the chicken has shown on the farm it had to be selected to cross the road I would have thought.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com

Colonel SANDERS: "someone fry that F#$%ker before he get to the other side"

FRAWLEY: "Yeah nah the chicken just keeps putting it's body on the line"

Bus driver " HONK HONK Splat"

Moral of the story.....Not even a chicken can follow Dannys gameplan.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Danny Frawley

It's got me plucked why the chicken wouldn't cross the road.

The chicken is not playing to my instructions.

I would of thought that I'm just about at the end of my feather er ah um tether.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003

Why the Chickens DO NOT cross the road

Some wise owl: The chickens have no idea why they're crossing the road or how to cross the road. Therefore, they're not in any hurry to get there, because not only do they not know how to cross the road, they don't know why they're crossing the road in the first place.

And do the chickens know what's on the other side of the road? Has someone told them what's on the other side?

Someone tell 'em will ya.

P

PuntRoadRoar

LOL what a fantastic thread...

we could keep these chicken story's up by frawley all year......

keep em coming LOL

Miller: We will be taking the best possible chickens in the next draft.............

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com

Spud: "Yeah nah I would have thought the chicken has got the criss cross going really well and would have been in the mix this week I would have thought."

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003

Danny Hill
- This will really give the chicken a chance to gauge where its at.

- Its going to take the chicken's best efforts to cross the road, we know that.

- Yeah nah look, it's going to give the rest fo the chickens a chance to step up to the road, I would have thought.

Kevin Bartlett:
- I won't return until the very last chicken has crossed the road.

Greg Miller:

- I don't think the chicken respects us.

JohnF:
- The chicken crossed the road to laugh its ass off!

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland

Pinched from Demonology:
SAEED AL SAHAF - Iraqi Head of Information
The chicken did not cross the road. This is a complete fabrication. In fact, we do not even have a chicken.

HANS BLIX
We have reason to believe there may be potential for this chicken's capability, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the otherside of the road.

COLIN POWELL
Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

GEORGE W BUSH
We don't care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either for us or against us. There is no middle ground.

TONY BLAIR
I agree with George.

JOHN HOWARD
I agree with George and Tony.

DR SEUSS
Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR
I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

GRANDPA
In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

OPRAH
Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart-warming story of how it felt accomplishing its lifelong dream of crossing the road.

JOHN LENNON
Imagine all the chickens, crossing all the roads. You may say I'm a dreamer - but its not the only hen.

MICHAEL JACKSON
There's nothing more wonderful than sharing your bed with a chicken.

ARISTOTLE
It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

KARL MARX
It was an historic inevitability.

ARSENE WENGER
What chicken? I did not see it.

ALEX FERGUSON
The chicken was not drawn to the other side fairly, and Beckham is not bigger than this club.

SIGMUND FREUD
The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES
eChicken2003 version 1.0 will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your cheque book - and internet explorer is an integral part of eChicken.

ALBERT EINSTEIN
Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

BILL CLINTON
I did not have sexual relations with that chicken!

THE BIBLE
And God came down from heaven, and he said unto the chicken THOU SHALT CROSS THE ROAD. And the chicken didst cross the road, and there was much
rejoicing.

COLONEL SANDERS
Did I miss one?

HOMER SIMPSON
Mmmmmmmmm . . . . c h i c k e n

and finally ....

Laff: You duds have the worst chickens in the league. Next week I am going to go to a chicken pen & sit in piece with no other chickens around me because all of your chickens have probably gone to the snow.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
Funny Joke

Where it fails is that Mick was Richmond player once
but still funny nonethe less

> Mick Malthouse goes to the Hall of Fame Dinner at Richmond and starts

> chatting with Danny Frawley.

> Danny says to Mick, "Well Mick, I don't know what you think of your

> players at Collingwood, but mine here are all bright and brilliant."

>

> "How do you know?" asks Mick.

>

> "Oh well, its simple", says Danny. "We now put them through a special

> intelligence test before they can play here. Just pick one of my

> players and we will see how well he does."

>

> Mick thinks for a while and then nominates Matthew Richardson. Danny

> calls him over and asks him, "Tell me Matty, who is the child of your

> father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"

> Ah, that's simple Spud," says Richardson, "its me".

>

> "Well done Matty", says Dannys, and Mick is very impressed.

>

> Mick returns to Collingwood and wonders about the intelligence of the

> team. He calls in Buckley and asks, "Nathan, tell me, who is the

> child of your father and of your mother who is not your brother and

> is not your sister?"

>

> Nathan thinks and thinks and doesn't know the answer. "Can I think

> about it a bit more Mick, and I'll give you an answer tomorrow?"

> "Of course," says Mick, "you've got 24 hours. But it is very important

> that you come up with the answer".

> Nathan goes away, thinks as hard as he can, and then he calls in his

> teammates.

> Rocca thought it might be his grandpa but wasn't sure.

> Tarrant was certain that it couldn't be anyone.

> McKee admitted he was sacked from Richmond for not knowing.

> Cloke also owned up to failing the test while trying to get a position at

> Punt Rd.

> Prestigiacomo thought it would be an uncle in Italy who had been adopted

> as a child.

> The rest of the team couldn't answer the quiz.

> Licuria went into the foetal position and began to cry.

>

> 20 hours later, Nathan is very worried that he still has no answer

> with only 4 hours to go. Eventually Nathan says "I know, I'll ring

> James Hird. He's clever, he'll know the answer."

>

> He calls James. "James," he says, "tell me, who is the child of your

> father and of your mother who is not your brother and is not your sister?"

> "Very simple," says James, "it's me!"

> "Of course!" says Nathan and rings Mick.

> "Mick," says Nathan, "I've got the answer, it's James Hird".

> "No, you idiot," says Mick. "It's Matthew Richardson".

Ox

"Waitin' for 05."
Aug 19, 2003
Re:Funny Joke

Nice one Shawry. ;D

I don't rekkon Richo would have got it right how-ever.

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Re:Funny Joke

shawry said:
> Licuria went into the foetal position and began to cry.

LMFAO! Almost as funny as the punchline.

Agree Ox, no way Richo would have got that right. He would have said something like 'i'm a little bit uncomfortable answering a question like that in front of Mick'.