Corona Lotto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Corona Lotto

Awareness?

Awareness is great. I'm touching my face less. Also hand washing is great.

But most of us will still touch our surroundings without it being conscious.

Seriously though, I hope you are more right than me on these extrapolations.

Awareness is great. I'm touching my face less. Also hand washing is great.

But most of us will still touch our surroundings without it being conscious.
If you want to know I've always had the habit of not touching most things outside home with fingers (e.g. opening office doors, push or pull, with my palm.....holding on to rail handles on a train with my palm.....pressing lift buttons with my finger knuckle) and before touching food at work (lunch) I always wash the hands. The same when I get home before dinner. Sounds pedantic but not to extreme measures as this social distancing is.

Seriously though, I hope you are more right than me on these extrapolations.
I'm sure we all do.

If you want to know I've always had the habit of not touching most things outside home with fingers (e.g. opening office doors, push or pull, with my palm.....holding on to rail handles on a train with my palm.....pressing lift buttons with my finger knuckle) and before touching food at work (lunch) I always wash the hands. The same when I get home before dinner. Sounds pedantic but not to extreme measures as this social distancing is.

I'm sure we all do.

I'm starting to do it but it's not easy!!

Always thought you
germophobes were nuts.

I'm starting to do it but it's not easy!!

Always thought you
germophobes were nuts.
I'm not that extreme ant. Just became a habit. I still get slightly mucky hands at times, but don't touch food or anyone until I wash.

Just watched Swans players do the hand-clapping dance after the game, only to start touching each other at the end.

Reactions: 1 user